Wow...

I nominate ewindsail for the award of top promotional officer in the USA this year! He is getting it done!

I think the months and months of your efforts promoting the Racine Catamaran Championships has been the best we have seen in years! Stamina indeed.... I agree... you must be dead if you haven't heard of these Championships.

We should recognize that as this event evolved into the Racine Catamaran Championship you have transcended the usual manufacturer BS which balkanized our niche of the sport. It is an outstanding development for the USA and clearly puts the sailors first! Congratulations as well to the builders who have decided to go along with your program.

In the middle of the great recession.... 50 boats for the F18 Fleet is outstanding. Good turnouts in the other classes as well.

We need to go to school on what you and your club has accomplished. You guys need to share with the world just how you have pulled this off so that other clubs can follow your lead!

Congratulations! Hopefully the weather gods reward you and your club's dedication with great breeze for the championships!

crac.sailregattas.com