Originally Posted by cyberspeed
Yeah, finally getting it figured out for these multi day distance races. The software is designed either for buoy racing or one or multiple day continuous tracking.

Kinda good I did not go. I worked half a day on Saturday and spent Saturday night/Sunday morning playing with the software. Hard to tinker with the software when you are on the road following boats. It is finicky and I was afraid of losing the data for replays.

I have list of suggestions for Kattack which will help in ease of use and make the product better. They seem pretty responsive so far.

Who was USS Enterprise?

I'm pretty sure USS Enterprise was Jacob from Lake Lanier, GA. I'll have to get his and his crew's full info.

Also, it appears that my tracker went live again when I stopped in Ormond Beach on the way home...my boat seems to have drifted that way.

The zooms and so forth function a little weird on the replay screen but I've found that if you click on the team you want to watch, you can pan and zoom with the mouse as the course progresses. That's really neat to watch - I see a couple of course related things I would have done differently other than the obvious ones I saw on the water. Turning on the satellite view is really revealing. I know exactly where I pushed a little too hard in some of the shallow waters.

Jake Kohl