Thanks for the encouragement. On my list of updates/fixes includes a better method of securing the reat trap line when not in use. The previous owner ran a bungie across the rear of the tramp. This puts the rear trap blocks right in your face, so I will have to move then somewhere else. We tried securing them to the front trap bungie that runs through the front beam, but that just made it difficult for untangle...

Everything is hanging off a single mast tang with one hole. I recall that my other 5.2 had a second mast tang below the main shroud purchase for the trap lines. Something like that would sure look better and make the lines easier to sort.

I have to do a little work on the rudder pulls. I installed two cleats per rudder - one up/one down, but it is harder than the stock internal bungie setup. It seems to be most difficult under way to raise the rudders. On the beach/trailer it works like a champ. I suspect something is binding. Hate to go back to the bungie only system.

I just could not get all the wrinkles our of the main with the stock downhaul (2:1). My plan was to try to cobble together a few blocks to see how much additional downhaul is needed before commiting to an expensive system.

For those that followed my "remote-controlled-mast-stepper" that was a big hit with my wife. Even though it took twice as long to raise the mast, there was very little stress. Holding the mast while I hooked up the stepper took a little longer that I expected this first time. She asked if I could bring along a small tripod to set the mast on. I guess ideally, she would desire that the boat rig itself... I'll have to think about that. She did have fun.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Dean