Is the goal to make the telltales fly or to point? Point until the speed drops off then sail it on the "peak speed" just before the speed drops.
I would be concerned if I couldn't point as high as other Mozzies, comparing yourself to other classes when their mast is metres longer then the Mozz and their centre of effort is much higher is not really a fair comparison. they fly a hull earlier then they pinch. How do you go against them in 15knots of breeze?.
If you can get hold of a Tactic I find them very useful for finding the settings on a new sail, only need it for a couple of sails so borrow if you can. My new Irwin is tacking through 86degrees but can go higher if necessary.

My settings are, mast just slightly aft of vertical (o.5 degree) referenced to top of the front beam, rotation pointed to the outer rear beam attach, downhaul cranked to get rid of most of the wrinkles, outhaul set to 10 cm of depth, traveller centred, diamonds set to 20mm forward of a ruler across the back of the mast.

I have noticed other boats have some variations on these settings, at 90kg I am trying to make the boat as powerful as possible. Lighter sailers would set their boats up a bit differently.

good pics by the way,
Darryn Bullet