Get online and register now for the 2011 F18 North Americans. You can REGISTER NOW and PAY LATER.
If you don’t register by the end of the day on May 31st you will miss out on your chance to participate in a silent auction for a full suit of Glaser sails for your boat, sponsored by Dimension-Polyant Sailcloth.

We need to start rallying support for what is sure to be an awesome event! Let’s shoot for 80 boats for Hyannis, MA F18 North Americans 2011!!!

There are lots of usual suspects missing off the current list of entries:
F18 class president Grandpa Ingram
Beth & Karl Bonifant
John Casey/Dalton Tebo
Robbie Daniels
Some silly scared Cannucks such as Chris & Pat Prentice, Mike Carson, Olivier Pilon.
Then you have the super nice Canadians from Toronto, where are all of you?!? Nate & Lisa, Moyra, Dan, etc.
And how about the Europeans? Gunnar, Mischa, and Macca? and yes Macca I'm grouping you in with the Euros!
Let's see who else am I missing... the Texans! Tomko, Laura & Luke, Chris Green, Aaron, and so on.
Not too many West Coasters either... where's Dan Delave, Jdubbs, Greg & Jacques, and the Glasers?
I could go on and on but I think you get the point…if I didn’t call you out please don’t take offense, I want everyone there!