Originally Posted by Timbo
OK, I'll complain!

It's been hot as BALLS down here in FL since last March! We got screwed out of our 'nice spring weather' as it was 10 degrees above normal all March, April and MAY, with way above average rain.

Then we got the usual 97 degrees, 97% humidity all summer... but it never ended!

October, 10 degrees above normal, November was the hottest on record, 6-10 above normal every day, and now on December 15th, it was 86 and 90% humidity!! It's supposed to be 87 on Dec. 16!

That's about 14 degrees above normal! I have to go to Dubai just to cool off!

I've had ENOUGH of Hot and Humid! I don't need to see snow, but I want some Cold Air and SOON!

Tonight's weather guy said we're getting a quick cold front on Friday-Saturday, down to the 60's, but then right back up into the 80's again come next week!

DAMMIT MAN! It's TOO HOT! Oh, and the Rent is too damn High!

http://www.wunderground.com/

Don't complain Timbo. Seriously. Just had to take the shovel and scrape ice off of my front steps so my wife could go start her car and let it warm up before she headed off to work.

When I was in Orlando, my morning routine involved making a cup of coffee and while it brewed, go out and skim the pool of leaves and lizards.

I really, really miss Florida.