hi again thanks for the interest, well i have been watching the various adds etc ,windjibe included, and its a small world sometimes. the 30 stilleto advertised" echo "belonged to a local charter company and was stored at a boatyard here in key west and i approached the owner to see if the boat was for sale , short anser no!!! then" wilma" and she along with all the other boats tried to swop spots! echo came off second best and ended up with lots of holes, one very large one in the keel of the starboard hull, after a brief discussion with the uninfomed auctioneer who was selling her on behalf of the insurance co, and a good look at the dammage and the hull construction, which one could clearly see with large hole etc i backed off and left it to someone else, wonder why she is back on the market so soon??????? anyway my list of priority would be 1,warrior 29. 2,macgregor36, 3,stilleto 30. soooooo if anyone hears of a not tooo expensive one here in florida or not too far away, i would appreciate any info thanks Ray