Well, after some disappointing sailing in my first race in my mossie last weekend (was 5 knotts tops, and i was sailing sloop 2 up, got beaten by a maricat 4.3, though he is the club champion, was so little wind one of the nacra 5.8s who turned up late couldnt get off the beach, we however were lucky enough to get towed, in fact it was a bad day for cats without spinnakers, we were being over taken by the clubs trailer sailor fleet who made good use of their spinnakers, our cat fleet usually laps them, so i guess it was a bit of payback for them), so anyway, after that disappointing weekend of sailing, i can say that after two days of sailing my mossie this weekend and getting to know her (substantially different from my previous cat, a sloop rigged windrush) im happy to report that by sunday afternoon i was sailing rings around a pair of nacra 4.5 sloops and a hobie 14 sloop (i was cat rigged 1 up, was about 10-15 knotts breeze), all in good fun of course, managed to point a fair bit higher than them as well, mind you they are asymmetrical without daggerboards same as my previous cat, im really loving the higher pointing ability daggerboards provide. Still have plenty to learn though, but each time i take her out i try and tune her a little more and gain more understanding of this wonderful class of catamarans.

Is there any news about when the revised tuning manual is available? is it still purchasable from the VMCA?