Catsailor.com

Kokatat Kudos

Posted By: Tornado

Kokatat Kudos - 09/09/08 08:32 PM

Just had my Kokatat Super Nova Tropos drysuit returned from repair. They found the leak, fixed it, slapped on two new wrist seals and return shipped...all no charge!

Impressive.
Posted By: David_Melcon

Re: Kokatat Kudos - 09/09/08 09:18 PM

My son and I have also had good experiences dealing with Kokatat. I will be sending my drysuit in before winter to have the ankle cuffs replaced with booties as I am tired of having wet feet.
Posted By: Jake

Re: Kokatat Kudos - 09/09/08 09:21 PM

You'll never see better customer service from a manufacturer.
Posted By: Ventucky Red

Re: Kokatat Kudos - 09/09/08 10:20 PM

Garmin too!

Re: Kokatat Kudos - 09/09/08 10:31 PM

Garmin too!

YUP!

Was enquiring about getting an old GPS III+ until repaired for the $125 flat rate...when they suggested trying a new antenna...which they then proceeded to send me for free (retails for $25 on the website). Worked!
Posted By: hobiekite

Re: Kokatat Kudos - 09/10/08 12:54 AM

dave

don't get the rubber booties go for gortex, more money but well worth it. much easier to get in and out of your neoprene boots.

bernd

Re: Kokatat Kudos - 09/10/08 05:13 AM

My son and I have also had good experiences dealing with Kokatat. I will be sending my drysuit in before winter to have the ankle cuffs replaced with booties as I am tired of having wet feet.

Well if you go for latex booties, you'll still get your feet wet...either from sweat or from when they break (typically within a few months).
Get the breathable (Goretex or Tropos) fabric booties...way better!
Posted By: Jake

Re: Kokatat Kudos - 09/10/08 11:20 AM

Well if you go for latex booties, you'll still get your feet wet...either from sweat or from when they break (typically within a few months).
Get the breathable (Goretex or Tropos) fabric booties...way better!

I've had both types of booties - and I definitely recommend the Gortex.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums