Catsailor.com

Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment

Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 05:39 PM

Trey Brown has been appointed the Nacra 20 Class Director by the Nacra Board. His responsibilities will include opening communication between N20 owners regarding class happenings, events, factory info, as well as being the link between the owners and the Nacra board.

In the near future, he'll be working on getting the owners registered and establishing a communications medium through which thoughts, opinions, etc... can be made between the owners and the Nacra Board.

If you'd like to get in touch with him, shoot him an email at velocitytrey (at) gmail.com

Posted By: David Ingram

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 05:46 PM

Who is a member of the board? What role does this board play?
Posted By: Team_Cat_Fever

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 06:31 PM

Jack Young, Jim Young, Mark Biggers and Trey Brown. They call the shots whether we like it or not.

Posted By: John Williams

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 06:32 PM

I think this is a positive thing for the 20 class. Good job, Trey.

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 06:58 PM

To clarify, does that put him on the board or just a mouthpiece to the board?
Posted By: Jake

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever
To clarify, does that put him on the board or just a mouthpiece to the board?

Who knows - I think it's a great "olive branch" on the part of Nacra showing that they do want to work with us and add a little more transparency to the class management. It could be a really great sign of things to come.

He is ON the board.
Posted By: dave mosley

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 07:38 PM

Hold on to your hats, this class is going to take off like wildfire. The price of your boat just went up %20 at least!

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by dave mosley
Hold on to your hats, this class is going to take off like wildfire. The price of your boat just went up %20 at least!

you mean the resale went up 20%?

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 08:12 PM

I think that was a joke on Trey.

Jake you need a taller glove and a shorter Kool aid glass, but I love ya in a brotherly, tough,slap on the back kinda way.

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever
I think that was a joke on Trey.

Jake you need a taller glove and a shorter Kool aid glass, but I love ya in a brotherly, tough,slap on the back kinda way.

Yeah yeah....but if you don't ever think anything will work out - chances are it won't.
Posted By: dave mosley

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 10:23 PM

I think we should just MAKE Trey the class president, the decider of all, and the omnipotent god of NACRA. Seriously...

I think the boats will take off and see an increase in value if you guys push thru some changes

Re: Nacra 20 Class Director - New Appointment - 05/20/09 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by dave mosley
I think we should just MAKE Trey the class president, the decider of all, and the omnipotent god of NACRA. Seriously...

I think that's his goal.grin
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums