Catsailor.com

POLL

Posted By: bullswan

POLL - 09/22/09 02:31 AM

Here is maybe the only way to get an honest view of who watches and reads this forum and their opinion of the current Administration. It's anonymous and maybe we can learn something? Might have been interesting as well to add a box to check off if you are a citizen of the US or outside the US.
Posted By: TEAMVMG

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 11:14 AM

Get a life mate!
Posted By: pgp

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 11:39 AM

The President is doing a fine job and, yes, I intend to vote for him when he runs for a second term.

Now, if we could just get all you pseudo-conservation, anti-constitution, neo-artistocrats from trying to overthrow the Constitution things could get back to normal.
Posted By: David Ingram

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by TEAMVMG
Get a life mate!

This one has my vote.
Posted By: ksurfer2

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 12:19 PM

My lack of response to on this poll is my response (can you guess how I voted on the other poll?)
Posted By: Tony_F18

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 12:20 PM

Is it dead yet?

Attached picture dead-yet.gif
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 12:53 PM

i personally am not interested in participating to any political polls on a sailing forum. I participated in another political posting for about 2 days before i decided i have no interest in it at a sailing site.. but since this is an open forum... i feel you can post anything you want... but i have to agree with the other responses above.

If i was to create such a non sailing question/poll.. i would clearly indicate it in the subject title...

How about a poll that asks... do you want to discuss politics here???
Posted By: catman

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 12:54 PM

Maybe Rick could at least add a politics section.

It could be called the " I should be spending more time with my wife/girlfriend,children,working,repairing the house or sailing but instead I sit here trying to change minds that can't be changed"........or I guess you could just call it "politics."

Posted By: Rolf_Nilsen

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by andrewscott

How about a poll that asks... do you want to discuss politics here???

Already done: http://www.catsailor.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=191570#Post191570

Posted By: David Ingram

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by catman
Maybe Rick could at least add a politics section.

It could be called the " I should be spending more time with my wife/girlfriend,children,working,repairing the house or sailing but instead I sit here trying to change minds that can't be changed"........or I guess you could just call it "politics."

That's an idea.
Posted By: IndyWave

Re: POLL - 09/22/09 08:57 PM

I have never found anyone who wants to talk politics who has an opinion that I care about!
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums