Catsailor.com

Idiots

Posted By: dave mosley

Idiots - 12/14/09 05:23 PM

Look at this post on Craigs list. Bottom paint on one 16, the other has been turned into a pedal boat, a really ugly overbuilt pedal boat. Only $2000 and you can have it all!
16 at its best!
Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Re: Idiots - 12/14/09 05:32 PM

thats either bottom paint or south carolina clay :P
Posted By: brucat

Re: Idiots - 12/14/09 05:38 PM

All I can say is Wow. As I read it, he wants 2K for the first boat, an extra 1K for the second. I love the "extra" mast, probably just what he took off the "pontoon" boat.

On the plus side, you do get one trailer for the two boats...

Mike
Posted By: Jake

Re: Idiots - 12/14/09 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by brucat
All I can say is Wow. As I read it, he wants 2K for the first boat, an extra 1K for the second. I love the "extra" mast, probably just what he took off the "pontoon" boat.

On the plus side, you do get one trailer for the two boats...

Mike

Me too! All I can say is WOW!....David Mosley is reading catamaran for sale ads! It will be good to have him back!
Posted By: LuckyDuck

Re: Idiots - 12/14/09 08:51 PM

Dave. I can see it now. A golden opportunity. You can get into this boat real cheap and then get you a gondolier's outfit. Then you set the boat up all romantic and take couples out and sing wierd songs to em while you stick a pole in the mud. You could single handedly turn Lake Murray into the Venice of SC.

Posted By: waterbug_wpb

Re: Idiots - 12/14/09 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
A golden opportunity. You can get into this boat real cheap and then get you a gondolier's outfit. Then you set the boat up all romantic and take couples out and sing wierd songs to em while you stick a pole in the mud. You

I'd try that here in the everglades, but I doubt any passengers would return... Mosquitos can carry off small children here, ya know. To say nothing of the gators, boa constrictors, and drug runners...

Re: Idiots - 12/14/09 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb
[quote=LuckyDuck] A golden opportunity. You can get into this boat real cheap and then get you a gondolier's outfit. Then you set the boat up all romantic and take couples out and sing wierd songs to em while you stick a pole in the mud. You

I'd try that here in the everglades...quote]

What? buy a boat? smile

Nice run this past weekend BTW!
Posted By: zander

Re: Idiots - 12/14/09 11:33 PM

put the mast back on the pedal boat. Secret weapon for those light air regattas.

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 01:13 AM

sticks and stones....
Posted By: Mark Schneider

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 01:16 AM

hey... what happened to your A cat... you were the one who got the A cat forum started...
Posted By: Team_Cat_Fever

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by dave mosley
Look at this post on Craigs list. Bottom paint on one 16, the other has been turned into a pedal boat, a really ugly overbuilt pedal boat. Only $2000 and you can have it all!
16 at its best!

David,
With the title of this post, I thought you were writing a biography.

About your sig line. The only thing you've rolled is that crack laced dope you smoke. CRACKHEAD!
The way I remember it I rolled you like a soft taco(my quote exactly),to windward, and you were crying like a little girl( nah, that's an insult to little girls, some of them actually sail) and almost flipped your boat in a panic.The results show I spanked your rockstar( guitar kind, not sailing kind) butt.
Maybe that paddle boat would be your speed, but I reckon you'd still come up with excuses not to get on it. Just like old times.

p.s. Did the IRS catch up with you yet? I gave them your address and contact info. Just trying to help.

Mark,
David never started anything but trouble!

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 12:57 PM

whew-weee. crazy
Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 01:10 PM

I can feel the love.

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 02:46 PM

did I mention sticks and stones....

just the reaction I was looking for!

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 02:48 PM

When are you getting another boat so you can NOT sail it? How 'bout chartering for some of the winter Fl. series?

The sticks and stones will come the next time I see ya.

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 02:52 PM

You know I love you Todd! Im trying to buy a boat, its just the wife and the IRS in are in y way right now. Im taking Cary's Boyer to the Admirals Cup if I dont own a boat by then, hopefully that wont be the case.

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 03:02 PM

Cary can't go?
That's the boat that's kickin' your butt in your avatar . maybe that will help you. Glad your gonna be there.

Re: Idiots - 12/15/09 06:35 PM

I'm going to have to try and make that even this year and bring a bucket of popcorn and a video camera.

Re: Idiots - 12/16/09 12:20 AM

We're just playin'.We just play hard.
Nothing to see here. Move along.But leave the popcorn.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums