Catsailor.com

Changes at SCHRS

Posted By: scooby_simon

Changes at SCHRS - 05/04/10 08:59 PM

All, I have decided to resign as Technical Director of the SCHRS management group.

I am becoming increasingly involved in the management and PR of my Ski centre and cannot devote the time to being Technical Director of the SCHRS management group. Dealing with the challenges of maintaining rating data on the website in a timely manner have become an issue for me and so have resigned. I will continue to be part of the Technical group in a consultative role. Nick is currently in the process of recruiting a new Technical Director.
Posted By: Dermot

Re: Changes at SCHRS - 05/14/10 10:35 PM

Hi Simon,
The SCHRS site seems to be down at the moment - I need to check out (work out ?) a number for the new Shadow X. Can you help please ?
Posted By: scooby_simon

Re: Changes at SCHRS - 05/16/10 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Dermot
Hi Simon,
The SCHRS site seems to be down at the moment - I need to check out (work out ?) a number for the new Shadow X. Can you help please ?

Yep; site has died; I never had ANY control over the site.

The resy of the team know about it and are trying to contact the person who runs the site.

As for the Shadow-x; Ollie Harris has calculated a rating; you can contact him via http://www.letshaveachat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31
Posted By: Dermot

Re: Changes at SCHRS - 05/17/10 10:16 PM

Thanks Simon. The site is back up again smile
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums