Catsailor.com

Boat transport, again!

Posted By: davefarmer

Boat transport, again! - 07/01/10 10:27 PM

Ok, I pulled the trigger. Bought another boat in FL, that needs to find it's way to Flathead Lake in NW Montana. Karl kindly offered to get it to MN in a month or so, which I may pursue. But my new partner in this craft wants it soon, so....I will pursue Uship, and anything else you guys want to suggest. But it seems my best bet is to find a sympathetic cat person traveling west who wants their gas subsidized. I'm willing to drive a ways east to meet somewhere.
It's a Supercat/ARC 22, trl and boat weight maybe 1200 lbs, probably 26' long with a 38.5' mast. Other sites to advertise on? Ride share or?
Thanks gentlemen!

Dave
He who really doesn't need another boat, but apparently has a bad addiction.
Posted By: Dan_Delave

Re: Boat transport, again! - 07/01/10 11:26 PM

Dave:

Maybe your addiction for buying boats should lean towards a boat you can put in the mail. I think you would be way ahead just on shipping fees.

[Linked Image]

There are about 100 of these at our club and race most Friday evenings.

Later,
Dan
Posted By: SurfCityRacing

Re: Boat transport, again! - 07/01/10 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dan_Delave
Dave:

Maybe your addiction for buying boats should lean towards a boat you can put in the mail.
Dan

Or one that can be sailed to the destination on its own bottom. grin

Call the guy that I gave you the contact for, he's based in FL.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Boat transport, again! - 07/02/10 12:42 AM

dave, please just move here to florida so we will have some boats left! smile

Re: Boat transport, again! - 07/02/10 04:46 AM

Thanks Jeremy!

Dave
Posted By: cyberspeed

Re: Boat transport, again! - 07/02/10 01:11 PM

Ahh, you whore. So you bought the boat in Bill's backyard afterall. Great Stuff.

I am driving to Daytona today for a race. I could get it that far but no place to keep it there.

Re: Boat transport, again! - 07/02/10 03:14 PM

Thanks for the offer Craig, we're gonna find a way to get it here soon. Can't wait!!!!!

Dave
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums