Catsailor.com

NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies

Posted By: BrianK

NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 03/25/11 02:04 AM

NASA is beginning to release engineering footage as the Shuttle program comes to an end. I have posted 8 videos from various 16mm and 35mm high speed cameras around the pad and perimeter.

This is the footage reviewed by debris analysis teams after launch to determine if any issues arose.

Enjoy!

Adventure Online TV Space Shuttle Films
Posted By: popeyez7

Re: NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 03/25/11 09:14 AM

~~ Thanks Brian... Sent it off to my nephew, he likes things like that... and so do I ~~~~~~
Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Re: NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 03/25/11 12:56 PM

BK: you've got one hell of a cool job dude.

Thanks
Posted By: P.M.

Re: NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 03/27/11 08:07 PM

Great BK. Thanks. Who does the music?
Posted By: Jake

Re: NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 03/28/11 12:12 AM

simply awesome!

Re: NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 03/29/11 01:15 AM

Music is from a few different artists.

BTW, check out new 3D swoop video shot last weekend in Z-Hills.
New Swoop Vid
Posted By: P.M.

Re: NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 03/29/11 02:21 AM

My bad, the video titled "Shuttle 1981-2010 Explosive Bolts"
Who's the artist on that video?

Re: NSR (non-sailing related) yet cool video for you techies - 04/06/11 09:59 PM

Sorry for the delay, the song is called "Highlights" and was created by Dan Phillipson.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums