Catsailor.com

Nacra 6.0 NA Bridal Foil

Posted By: Hullflyer1

Nacra 6.0 NA Bridal Foil - 07/26/11 10:21 AM

I had a failure this past weekend that lead to my bridal foil failing. (the clip on the end of the bar broke and the foil bent beyond repair) Was wondering if anyone has a used one in good condition that they would sell. Thanks
Posted By: Ventucky Red

Re: Nacra 6.0 NA Bridal Foil - 07/26/11 12:29 PM

This guy may be able to help you

http://www.thebeachcats.com/classif...-stays-2c-8-26quot-3b-carbon-tubing.html
Posted By: Chris9

Re: Nacra 6.0 NA Bridal Foil - 07/26/11 01:55 PM

You may want to check with your local dealer...there was a known problem with the attachment points for the rods in the bow foil and there was/is a replacement part for it. To late for your existing foil, but with your replacement foil you may want to check this part so it doesn't happen again...Rick Bliss could help you thru this if your local dealer cannot. Also, check you mast spreader adjustment screws. If the screw adjustment thread goes all the way to the slot, then you should replace them with newer ones and probably orientate them differently. I forget which way at the moment, this applies to N20 spreader screws as well.
Posted By: Hullflyer1

Re: Nacra 6.0 NA Bridal Foil - 07/26/11 09:21 PM

Thanks for the advice. I did call Performance and they did not have one, but Jack at Performance called Murrays and they had one in stock. It is on its way $308 including shipping. Maybe, with any luck, depending on UPS, I will be sailing this weekend.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums