Catsailor.com

Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011

Posted By: all fiberglass

Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011 - 08/24/11 06:10 PM

Alum Creek sailing association is once again sponsoring the Old Fox race and is giving a start for all multihulls in portsmouth handicap format.Camping is available at the club, easy launch area off of beach even from trailer.I Joe McHenry can give any assistance or information needed, call me at 614-760-9000 or go to the acsa.com site for the race particulars.See you at the party saturday night ..Joe McHenry multihull fleet captain thanx.
Posted By: jjbuchert

Re: Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011 - 08/25/11 10:40 PM

I will be there. Just have to decide on the F17 or Hobie 16. Depends on if I hear from that guy in Columbus with the F17.

Joe Buchert
Posted By: all fiberglass

Re: Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011 - 08/29/11 07:27 PM

Hey Joe ,just giving anyone interested the heads-up about the race. First I gave the other I17R driver a call and am waiting to hear word.There is about 10 boats on the clubs beach itself so all are welcome.We posted the NOR. late this season for the reason being that there was supposedly work on the ramps in September to be started.All of the monohull fleet would have to pull out earlier due to the lowering of the water level which has now been postponed.Hope you can make it, again thanks. Bob Grubb
Posted By: cyberspeed

Re: Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011 - 08/29/11 07:45 PM

Hi Bob,

Your link is wrong: http://www.alumcreeksailing.com

Too bad it is not in a couple of weeks. I will be passing through for a race at Mid Ohio.
Posted By: TeamTeets

Re: Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011 - 08/30/11 02:45 AM

Joe, I assume I am "that guy". I hope to race but I do return from the Netherlands the day before... and the boat, nor my reconstructed arm have not been on the water this year. Sounds like the perfect recipe for a kick-a__ race to me.
Posted By: jjbuchert

Re: Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011 - 08/31/11 02:23 AM

I will be on the F17 then. It sounds like there will be enough Hobie 16's there and you and Ed may need someone to kick around.

Joe Buchert
Posted By: EdB

Re: Old fox Regatta,Alum Creek Col. Ohio Oct 8,9 2011 - 09/24/11 10:44 PM

Mike, The Netherlands is no excuse!
The day before I'll be coming home from Hilliard!
I'll be there with the Bimare, post knee surgury - you will be also. Let me know if you need help getting the boat ready. EB
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums