Catsailor.com

Clearly you b!tches are scared

Posted By: David Ingram

Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/08/11 02:31 PM

http://www.catsailor.com/registration/list-entries.php?regatta=108
Posted By: evansdb78

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/08/11 02:58 PM

There is a good chance I'll be doing this race, just got to finalize on who's crewing.
Posted By: waterbug_wpb

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/08/11 03:24 PM

Karl, it's time for a new boat. Your pole problems can be fixed by that little blue pill, not a hammer.

Frankypoo needs to get his 20 off the trailer before it biodegrades completely. Same for Tadpole.

So, we'd have a class:
Tadpole
Ole Yeller
Frankypoo
Chip&Barb
Loewen
and those guys from SC

I'll drop the man-zier (and a fifth of Morgan 100) to the winner if we can get an N20 class at T-winds.

Work on your excuses now Tad. We want something original.
Posted By: mikekrantz

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/08/11 05:01 PM

We'll be there on the F20c...
Posted By: Mike Hill

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/08/11 05:07 PM

I'd like to do it this year. I really miss that race. If I could hook up with somebody down there I'd be in. Just can't make the haul with my boat this year.

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/08/11 08:22 PM

Mike, Charter Chips green boat. It's sitting at the regatta site right now ready to go. You might even talk him into sailing with you for free!

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/08/11 10:54 PM

This is the Steeplechase trash talk thread Jay. Try to keep up.

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/09/11 05:10 PM

right. sorry.

He can just start where Ricky quit, that's all
Posted By: wildtsail

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/09/11 06:39 PM

I can justify my quitting on the 2nd day... but on Day 1 the wind finally comes up after a whole day of drifting and Ding was scarred to trap in the dark.. he was sitting on the boat driving like the old man that he is. Even Karl was trapping in the dark and he's the king of wimping out latley. Then I poached Ding's private channel on day 2 and cut him off, boy was he pissed.

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/09/11 07:36 PM

Come on Ricky a rehash of the same ole 'Ding is afraid of the dark'...you're boring me.

For the record the last time I got pissed at anyone at the Steeplechase was after an encounter with Mr. Hart, and I'm not that guy anymore. I always enjoy mixing up with you Ricky, how could I get pissed at you? Getting pissed at you is like getting mad a puppy for pissing on the carpet, it's just wrong.

Now the question is, can you find the channel on your own this year? You can always follow me, hopefully you'll be close enough to see where we go.

Posted By: Team_Cat_Fever

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/09/11 07:57 PM

<****.

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/09/11 09:35 PM

has married life settled him, or did he finally switch to the good rum? It's been a while since the "old Ding"...anyone remember?
Posted By: Team_Cat_Fever

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/09/11 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb
has married life settled him, or did he finally switch to the good rum? It's been a while since the "old Ding"...anyone remember?

My guess is it was the rum. He started buying it instead of distilling it through a 1978 Ford Radiator. That sh!t will make anyone mean.
Posted By: wildtsail

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/10/11 01:29 AM

Ding.. I found the channel well before you got to it... Once I saw you sailing that direction, I found it on my gps (while driving) and I backtracked to get to it and managed to get in there just a few boat lengths ahead of you. And I marked it on the GPS so yes I will find it smile

Re: Clearly you b!tches are scared - 11/10/11 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by wildtsail
Ding.. I found the channel well before you got to it... Once I saw you sailing that direction, I found it on my gps (while driving) and I backtracked to get to it and managed to get in there just a few boat lengths ahead of you. And I marked it on the GPS so yes I will find it smile

Hmmmm.... do you think you were going faster or slower while you were looking at your "I don't know where to go" device? You used a GPS, your stock is falling Ricky.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums