Catsailor.com

Steeplechase Smack

Posted By: mikekrantz

Steeplechase Smack - 12/05/11 08:08 PM

Looking at the registration list, it looks like the N20's are skeered of the F18's.

Whose year is it going to be? Another M20 year? F18's on corrected time? Or is the F20c finally going to show it's stuff?

Posted By: David Ingram

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/05/11 10:58 PM

Of course the F18's are going to win on corrected time Mike, is there really any debate about that? A blind one armed monkey can sail an F18 to a win on correct time.

The question is who is going get their name on the lawn chair? I heard Smyth/Livingston will be sailing a borrowed F20c, you better bring your A game Mike!
Posted By: Team_Cat_Fever

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/05/11 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by David Ingram
Of course the F18's are going to win on corrected time Mike, is there really any debate about that? A blind one armed monkey can sail an F18 to a win on correct time.

The question is who is going get their name on the lawn chair? I heard Smyth/Livingston will be sailing a borrowed F20c, you better bring your A game Mike!

Heard the same. Sorry I'm gonna miss that.
What happens if your monkey hurts his good arm?
Posted By: Jake

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 12:17 AM

I'm trying to figure out where the F18's are going to come out...I know Karl has lined up a ringer for crew...not sure who's sailing with Ding. I've got Fantastic Frank on the front of the boat with me and we should give some folks a run.
Posted By: ksurfer2

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 01:20 PM

I believe Ding is sailing with Bing.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jake
I'm trying to figure out where the F18's are going to come out...I know Karl has lined up a ringer for crew...not sure who's sailing with Ding. I've got Fantastic Frank on the front of the boat with me and we should give some folks a run.

Oh please Jake, you don't a snowballs chance. Hell, Karl is so scared he hired himself a ringer. And since it's all about me, team Ding and Bing are going to crush the fleet! You can't stop the Ingram boys! Game on b!tches!
Posted By: jkkartz1

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by ksurfer2
I believe Ding is sailing with Bing.

You couldn't get Ed Baird to crew with you for the Turkey Day Regatta? If he had some cat experience, he might get invited to the Big Dance in San Fran.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 02:49 PM

Oh please Jake, you don't a snowballs chance. Hell, Karl is so scared he hired himself a ringer. And since it's all about me, team Ding and Bing are going to crush the fleet! You can't stop the Ingram boys! Game on b!tches!

I've got a bottle of rum that says you're wrong!

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 03:35 PM

I've got a bottle of rum that says you're wrong!

So who's the ringer?
Ding, that's a rum bet, it's on now.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever

So who's the ringer?
Ding, that's a rum bet, it's on now.

When is it ever not on, rum or no rum? Karl's ringer - Tripp Burd.
Posted By: RickWhite

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 04:13 PM

I have to order the champagne by tomorrow and my guess is that not all boats have registered yet.
If not, please do so at http://www.catsailor.com/registration/
See you all Friday
Rick

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 04:18 PM

I am a crappy smack talker...and I just spent a ridiculous amount of time (that I really didn't have available) repairing and refinishing this boat...I'll probably be tip-toeing across sandbars and I might have trouble seeing through the tears after I first smack something with a board - but we'll be quick in between!

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 04:32 PM

Geeze, where is Noodle when you need him! For F@#$ sake people, smack talk isn't about honest self examination it's about flat out lies or at the very least ridiculous exaggeration about your ability and how inept your competition is. Too bad the Moss man won't post he comes up with some clever sh!t from time to time, you guys could stand to take a lesson.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 04:38 PM

Geeze, where is Noodle when you need him! For F@#$ sake people, smack talk isn't about honest self examination it's about flat out lies or at the very least ridiculous exaggeration about your ability and how inept you competition is. Too bad the Moss man won't post he comes up with some clever sh!t from time to time, you guys could stand to take a lesson.

Yeah, sorry...it's just not in me.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 04:57 PM

Geeze, where is Noodle when you need him! For F@#$ sake people, smack talk isn't about honest self examination it's about flat out lies or at the very least ridiculous exaggeration about your ability and how inept you competition is. Too bad the Moss man won't post he comes up with some clever sh!t from time to time, you guys could stand to take a lesson.

Nice. What's up with these folks. I'm not even racing and I'll talk some smack. "I just refinished my boat...I'm all out of time and Midol... oooohh there's a sandbar, get the beachwheels" All that pansy talk will be the death of distance racing.I never heard that kinda chatter in the N-20 days. We use to refinish the bottoms so you COULD go run across sandbars. Or.. just do it like I did and go over the bar (or finish line) on your side. Jeeeez, you disappoint me Jake. At least you're really good at makin' stickers and shirts.
Posted By: mikekrantz

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 05:13 PM

Just make it fair,
I'll hold the rum for you guys and allocate it as needed when you arrive at the beach.

However, I will have to charge a small consumption fee...

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 07:24 PM

You can pour mine heavy, I don't care if there is any left over for Ding, Ricky, and Jake.
Posted By: Karl_Brogger

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 07:39 PM

Karl drinks like a 95lb girl, I wouldn't panic too much.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 07:40 PM

You can pour mine heavy, I don't care if there is any left over for Ding, Ricky, and Jake.

Did you see who was sponsoring the rum party on Friday?

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 07:53 PM

Ouch? If your trash talk is any reflection of how you're going to sail this weekend I'm not sure even Tripp will be able to get you within sight of the pointy end of the fleet.

On the bright side you can follow the fleet to Anglefish instead of taking a day sail to downtown Miami.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 09:18 PM

Ouch? If your trash talk is any reflection of how you're going to sail this weekend I'm not sure even Tripp will be able to get you within sight of the pointy end of the fleet.

On the bright side you can follow the fleet to Anglefish instead of taking a day sail to downtown Miami.

Daaayyyyaaaammmm.The DiNgEr pullin'out the stops. Miami is nice this time of year.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/06/11 09:31 PM

I just DON'T do racing trash....but I do know how to find the entrance to Angelfish creek. Hopefully your navigation is better than your spelling. (see, I'm trying)

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 12:23 AM

I just DON'T do racing trash....but I do know how to find the entrance to Angelfish creek. Hopefully your navigation is better than your spelling. (see, I'm trying)

Spelling nazi doesn't cut it. How petty, picking on poor old Ding's literacy skills.
Posted By: Bob_Curry

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 12:43 AM

Oh come on now Ding...we all know you can't sail your way out of a wet paper bag, even with instructions! But I see you have found a new use for it - trash bag!
Haha

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever

Spelling nazi doesn't cut it. How petty, picking on poor old Ding's literacy skills.

All part of my plan... How do you think a person feels when they get beat by a tard? Bet it stings just a little bit.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bob_Curry
Oh come on now Ding...we all know you can't sail your way out of a wet paper bag, even with instructions! But I see you have found a new use for it - trash bag!
Haha

Nice one Bob, kudo's! Why don't you put on your big boy pants and do this race. If your scared you can always use the excuse that you have to tend to the horses or move hay around or whatever it is you southern Alabama boys do on the weekends. That's right b!tch, you're "lesser" is calling you out!

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bob_Curry
Haha

Nice one Bob, kudo's! Why don't you put on your big boy pants and do this race. If your scared you can always use the excuse that you have to tend to the horses or move hay around or whatever it is you southern Alabama boys do on the weekends. That's right b!tch, you're "lesser" is calling you out!

It's funny, the guy that sails so slow that "Chariots of Fire" is his theme song is trying so desperately to get a game of meaningless smack talk going...it's pretty ironic.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 02:35 PM

Those who can....do, those who can't.....talk smack.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 02:46 PM

It's funny, the guy that sails so slow that "Chariots of Fire" is his theme song is trying so desperately to get a game of meaningless smack talk going...it's pretty ironic.

Okay grandpa if you're going to make a reference to a movie from 30 years ago at least have the curtosy to include the
Wikipedia Link. Some of the folks on this forum were not even born when that piece of crap was released.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 03:09 PM

and those who break and lose stuff have to buy new stuff.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 03:43 PM

Come on Karl you're not even trying.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 04:45 PM

Best of luck to everyone this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and having a nice easy, relaxing jaunt around some of the Florida Keys.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by DUH
Best of luck to everyone this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and having a nice easy, relaxing jaunt around some of the Florida Keys.

See, Dave, it's just you, man. Here's one of the few guys who can actually back up any smack talk. Why can't we all just get along?

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by DUH

See, Dave, it's just you, man. Here's one of the few guys who can actually back up any smack talk. Why can't we all just get along?

He's being snide Jake, get a clue buddy.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by DUH

Oh Jake, JC just put a huge beat down on this thread. Now he's sitting there with a stupid butt grin going... yeah how you gonna come back from that!

We're not getting along? Are some of you taking this sh!t serious? Damn, if that's the case then it takes all the fun out of it.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by DUH

Oh Jake, JC just put a huge beat down on this thread. Now he's sitting there with a stupid butt grin going... yeah how you gonna come back from that!

We're not getting along? Are some of you taking this sh!t serious? Damn, if that's the case then it takes all the fun out of it.

Good lord man, do I have to put smiley faces all over it? It was in jest and drippy with sarcasm. You guys need to lighten up! You know me better than that.

On second thought, perhaps the Chariots of Fire reference got to you like the A.D.D. comment to Ricky? I thought you were thicker than that. grin grin wink wink

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 08:08 PM

Good lord man, do I have to put smiley faces all over it? It was in jest and drippy with sarcasm. You guys need to lighten up! You know me better than that.

On second thought, perhaps the Chariots of Fire reference got to you like the A.D.D. comment to Ricky? grin grin wink wink

I was happily going on the assumtion that if anyone can take a joke it would be you, but I've also totally misread people only to get hate mail later. So an ounce of prevention...

And you said you don't talk trash! Freaking sandbager! Now what to do about JC's post, that is just bugging the sh!t out of me.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/07/11 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by DUH

On second thought, perhaps the Chariots of Fire reference got to you like the A.D.D. comment to Ricky? I thought you were thicker than that. grin grin wink wink

That's more like it. laugh laugh laugh cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin sick

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/08/11 09:31 PM

What will I do with all the time Saturday afternoon waiting for my friends to finish?

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...mp;site=all&unit=0&dd=0&bw=0

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/08/11 09:36 PM

Your not sailing?
Posted By: Timbo

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/08/11 09:44 PM

Karl, Nice one!

For the rest of you: "Lighten Up Francis"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

Posted By: pgp

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/08/11 10:01 PM

just blew coffee out my nose!

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/09/11 12:37 AM

Your not sailing?

Why am I grinning?

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/10/11 03:46 PM

Off with a bang.

Attached picture 385995_2826018655509_1410319500_3035770_2003996866_n.jpg
Posted By: Bob_Curry

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/10/11 04:11 PM

Nice! Looks like someone will have new mailbox posts this year laugh!

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/10/11 04:18 PM

OUCH...who did Ding hit this time??
Posted By: pgp

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/10/11 04:22 PM

How do you tune into the Spot thingeys?

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/10/11 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Timbo

Word is Eric Roberts hit the bridge, also another supercat speared Todd Ricardi and Brendon Scanlon, knocking them out of the race.

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/10/11 05:18 PM

You gotta watch those Super Cats!

Re: Steeplechase Smack - 12/11/11 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Timbo

Hmmm... Ya kinda gotta sail to talk smack dude. Besides don't you have housework to do Nancy?
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums