Catsailor.com

2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found...

Posted By: Timbo

2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 04:07 PM

I was (finally) cleaning out my trailer toy box yesterday and I found something that's not mine. I think someone picked it up off the ground and put it into my open trailer box, thinking it was mine, at Tradewinds.

It's one of those orange nylon, in hull, storage sacks, for inside your inspection port, and it's got some stuff in it.

If it's yours, shoot me your name and address, in a private message, and a short description of the stuff inside (to prove it's yours!) and I'll be happy to send it back to it's propper home.
Posted By: Jake

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 04:39 PM

klepto

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 04:50 PM

Ha ha ha... Don't worry, I took the $500 in cash, the 5 Harken Auto Ratchets, the 3 Leather Man tools, and everything good out first! I did leave one rusty shackle though...

I just wish the Ants had set up shop in that sack, instead of in my daggerboard bag! Those little buggers are Everywhere! Want some? I'll send a batch right up!
Posted By: waterbug_wpb

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 04:52 PM

drop one of those household foggers in your box and close the lid. Laugh maniacly as you hear the little screams
Posted By: Capt_Cardiac

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 04:53 PM

my rolex submariner, an iPad 3 and my F20c. I can't believe you found it!

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 04:55 PM

I suspect Timbo "properly disposed" of the 5kg weed in that bag as well? you know, for "research purposes" or to demonstrate the dangers of that stuff...

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb
I suspect Timbo "properly disposed" of the 5kg weed in that bag as well? you know, for "research purposes" or to demonstrate the dangers of that stuff...

Of course! "Honey, I was just showing the Kids how to dispose of this stuff."

(and standing very close to the smoke, so close I could...smell it!)

And then I went Flying! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RkXaxQLXDY&feature=related
Posted By: ksurfer2

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Timbo
It's one of those orange nylon, in hull, storage sacks, for inside your inspection port

J-dub's sleeping bag? grin

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/13/12 05:25 PM

No...but something that looks a lot like a Man Thong, or a banana hammock, I think it said "Stank" on it.

I used a stick to pick it up and threw it at the ants, you should have seen them run!

Re: 2012 Tradewinds racers: Lost and found... - 04/17/12 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Timbo
a banana hammock, I think it said "Stank" on it.

I put it in there because I was too sexy for it.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums