Catsailor.com

Great Texas Informational Live Stream this Wed (8pm central)

Posted By: Steve_Piche

Great Texas Informational Live Stream this Wed (8pm central) - 04/15/12 11:21 PM

Join us this Wednesday, April 18th, at 8pm central for live streaming of an informational meeting on the Great Texas!

If you have ever thought of being a part of the Great Texas (June 13-16) as a sailor, team member or volunteer, this is a meeting you do not want to miss.

The meeting will be streamed live at www.justin.tv/greattexas300.

Commodore Terri Reuwsaat and race Founder Steve Piche will be reviewing what it takes to get involved in the race this year. You may ask questions via an on-line or call in via a phone line.

We hope you can join us this Wednesday. (Note, this event was originally scheduled for Thursday but has been moved to Wednesday.)

See you at www.justin.tv/greattexas300

Steve

Re: Great Texas Informational Live Stream this Wed (8pm central) - 04/17/12 09:19 PM

For those of you interested in the Dash, we will also have some information on this race which is held the last day of the Great Texas!
Posted By: Karl_Brogger

Re: Great Texas Informational Live Stream this Wed (8pm central) - 04/17/12 10:00 PM

Sweet! Is Lee going to be on there to tell me where/when I need to be and how I'm going to get there?

Lee, that's your que to give me a call sometime brah.
Posted By: TeamChums

Re: Great Texas Informational Live Stream this Wed (8pm central) - 04/18/12 01:45 AM

I'm still in California on business. I'll be watching though.

Re: Great Texas Informational Live Stream this Wed (8pm central) - 04/19/12 06:39 PM

You can view the video from the meeting at http://www.justin.tv/greattexas300/b/315428785
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums