Catsailor.com

Foiling -- need an expert

Posted By: RickWhite

Foiling -- need an expert - 09/24/14 07:05 PM

Anybody know of an expert on multihull foiling? If so, let me know who they are and how I can get in touch with them.

Seems like things are going that way in the very near future.., guess we should learn something about it.
Posted By: Will_R

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 09/24/14 09:15 PM

There are several projects in the works here in the US.

Check here for some names to reach out to.

http://www.catsailingnews.com/search/label/Foiling
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 09/24/14 10:42 PM

The obvious answer given your location is Tom Speer (http://www.tspeer.com/)
Posted By: macca

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 09/29/14 07:40 PM

I have read some stuff about it... and i am based in the US now smile let me know if i can help.

Posted By: Lost in Translation

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 09/30/14 08:20 PM

Hard to disagree with either of those recommendations. Both would be excellent. Macca, where are you based now?

Rick, there are two containers of A-cats coming in with Z boards for foiling in the next month or so. Both are coming to the Southeast with 4 eXploder boats arriving in St Pete and 7 or 8 DNA boats in North Carolina. I know there are plans to run "flight school."

Bailey

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 09/30/14 10:44 PM

Im in NorCal now. Palo Alto. but will be around east coast a fair bit this winter. We have the GC's in Miami
Posted By: Lost in Translation

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 10/01/14 05:02 PM

Macca, we have the A-cats coming to Islamorada, FL in the Keys the week of January 12, 2015 - January 16, 2015 and again back to the keys in early March. It would be great to connect with you and the GC32s.

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 10/01/14 10:50 PM

Ill see what the planning ends up for us, but we have been looking at going down there, so Ill keep it in mind
Posted By: Team_Cat_Fever

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 10/02/14 12:52 AM

Get Macca on a borrowed A,then maybe he can return the favor with rides on the GC 32.

Re: Foiling -- need an expert - 10/02/14 04:34 AM

great idea!! i am so busy when the GC is running that I never get to sail anymore..
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums