Catsailor.com

Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E.

Posted By: Team_Cat_Fever

Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 03/14/15 08:18 PM

I'm looking for a Marstrom Tornado for sale. Anybody know of one, preferably on the East Coast.
I have found one in Cali, but the transport is an issue, so if anyone has any help in that dept. , that'd be awesome too.U-ship seems to be in the 1/2 the boat price range , so no go.

Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 03/15/15 03:19 AM

Oh man what do you have dreamed up now?

A new mailbox?

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 03/15/15 02:37 PM

Already have that covered.
Posted By: Grandude

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 03/15/15 03:01 PM

Closer than Cali... and safer. http://www.thebeachcats.com/classifieds/catamarans-for-sale/p13921-marstrom-tornado.html
Posted By: P.M.

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 03/15/15 06:16 PM

I know of one in my getto that's not listed.

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 03/15/15 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Grandude

That is in Cali.
Posted By: Will_R

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 03/18/15 09:44 PM

Potential for two here in TX, may be looking at them Saturday.
Posted By: Ventucky Red

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 04/02/15 10:39 PM

FWIW, there is an awesome looking wood Tornado at Fast Lane Sailing Center in San Diego...

Almost a show piece...

Posted By: A. Bourgault

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 05/23/15 09:50 PM

Are you still looking for a Marstrom Tornado. In case you're still looking, here's one close to my home. It's some distance from your home, about 17 hours but it's your call.

It is located close to montreal, Quebec, Canada.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-voilier/sain...NavigationFlag=true&siteLocale=en_CA

Some part of the ad is in french so here's the translation.

Marstrom Tornado, made of light composite (carbon?), 2 main sail, 2 mast, 4 trapezes, no spinnaker, comes with trailer/ boat lift with electric winch. The trailer go in the water and is resting on the lake floor once the wheels are raised. The cat rest on tranverse aluminum beam and is raised with the electric winch.

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 05/25/15 02:31 AM

Already picked one up from 17 hours South ( so that wouldn't have been a deal breaker). Thanks though.
Posted By: mikekrantz

Re: Looking for a Marstrom tornado/ transport from W. coat to E. - 05/25/15 04:02 AM

is that a hobie bob on the tip?
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums