first.

awesome.
Posted By: Timbo

Re: Dear forum... - 05/03/15 04:02 AM

YOU LITTLE BITCH!

(can I crew for you?).

Re: Dear forum... - 05/03/15 04:05 AM

BK, get your butt down here tomorrow, supposed to be good out of the east, I'll be out there all day, you need some practice, I'll take the Prindle 18 and my dog. Come on down!
Posted By: David Ingram

Re: Dear forum... - 05/04/15 12:30 AM

Nope, just because you bought a boat doesn't raise your status. Your smack bank account is currently overdrawn you have to at least splash your boat before you can initiate a conversation. And don't do that once upon a time in a galaxy far far away I was a catsailor blah blah blah we already have our quota of "remember when I was sombody"

So, welcome back newbe.

As a side note you're quite gifted in your smack talk repartee and your 43 Wouter excuses were inspired. But there is a code and you're a bit sketchy so...
Posted By: waterbug_wpb

Re: Dear forum... - 05/04/15 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by David Ingram
And don't do that once upon a time in a galaxy far far away I was a catsailor blah blah blah

oh, wait... I thought it was "I was a website about catsailing creator" smile the sailing part was suspect

And ya'll three are welcome to pull strings on my three-legger. Might give me an excuse to sail up in that area. And I've got a Barbie-Princess PFD with your name on it BK...

Re: Dear forum... - 05/05/15 05:24 AM

BK, what happened to the Tai Pan?

I thought you and Chuck were getting the Band back together?
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums