Catsailor.com

Are you Muslum? Yet?

Posted By: Todd_Sails

Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 12:34 PM

Watch this short video. Nice to know out tax dollars are going to ultimately 'fundamentally transform America'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PzT8vEvYPg&feature=share
Posted By: David Ingram

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Todd_Sails
Watch this short video. Nice to know out tax dollars are going to ultimately 'fundamentally transform America'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PzT8vEvYPg&feature=share

Yet another scared white boy. Dude you give white people a bad name.
Posted By: Jake

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 01:59 PM

pretty sure if you put the tax dollars (or credits/breaks) that relate to Christian causes and tax dollars that go to other brands of religious causes on a chart, the value assigned to the "other" religious brands would be impossible to see. You'll be just fine.
Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 02:26 PM

WTF is this **** doing on a sailing website?

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 02:32 PM

First day to the site newbie? Welcome.

Yes Tad I know it's you.
Posted By: hobie1616

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 03:17 PM

If you’re that worried about tax dollars Todd you should be on the phone with your congresscritter demanding that that no money be sent to Texas to help with the current flooding. Up until the flooding started Texas made it very clear that they wanted to secede from the Union. Think of the billions we’ll save.

If Texas does take the money it’ll be delivered in Black Helicopters and distributed from closed Walmarts. Remember the tunnel system Todd? How many people will go into the closed Walmarts never to be seen again?

Do you think the UN is controlling the weather Todd? Are the storms the first assault on Texas to clear the way for the JADE HELM troops? You’d better pay close attention to Faux News and World Meth Daily while contacting all of your nutter, paint drinking, doorknob-licking friends with your spittle covered computer to get the truth.

Keep us informed on the latest news Todd. We all wait for every pearl of information you provide.

***UPDATE***

It's getting worse by the second Todd. Allen West sez Walmart is managed by Sharia Law.
Posted By: jollyrodgers

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 09:12 PM

Here is a third view. Liberal vs conservative being the other 2 views.
Food for thought about who runs the UN and what they believe.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank are institutions in the United Nations system. http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/imfwb.htm

The Lucis Trust is the Publishing House which prints and disseminates United Nations material. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust04.htm

Lucis trust started by Alice Bailey. She was a follower of Madame Blavatsky who started Theosophy.
They are into Lucifer.

There is research stating that income tax goes straight to the IMF. USA has been bankrupt since the '30s.
Fact is that the USA borrows it's money from the Federal Reserve Bank and is charged interest. Despite the fact that it is perfectly legal for the federal government to print it's own money and avoid the interest all together. The Federal Reserve is a private company which has never been fully audited.

Posted By: cyberspeed

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/27/15 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by jollyrodgers
The Federal Reserve is a private company which has never been fully audited.

The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. It is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution.
Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/28/15 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by David Ingram

Yes Tad I know it's you.

Never was trying to hide Dave.
Posted By: Bille

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/28/15 02:12 AM

And you guys call , "Me" broken ? --------------LOL

Something is Seriously, screwed-Up here !!

Now , back to my Hang gliding buddies ; i prefer to hang-out
with adrenaline-junkies , that still have a Zest for Life .

Bille

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/28/15 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by jollyrodgers
They are into Lucifer.

Queue up the Twilight Zone theme music.

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/28/15 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by ThunderMuffin
Originally Posted by David Ingram

Yes Tad I know it's you.

Never was trying to hide Dave.

I was just indicating I know your alias in case you missed the sarcasm in my reply.
Posted By: Jake

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/28/15 04:45 PM

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42644787/...missing-subtle-cues-may-signal-dementia/

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/28/15 06:24 PM

Ha! If you bitches don't get my sarcasm it means your brain is broken! I knew it wasn't me I'm freakin brilliant!
Posted By: waterbug_wpb

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/29/15 02:35 PM

“They don’t understand sarcasm. They would think 'The Colbert Report' is real.”

Sh*& I guess I'm broken.

Does that mean the John Stuart show is real or not?

I'm going to go hide in the tunnel at Wal-mart. Guess I should bring scuba gear... water table is 4' below ground level.
Posted By: Todd_Sails

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/30/15 06:15 PM

It's funny; there are Muslums- mostly women- come into my clinic for treatment everyday. Often it is a child that is the patient.
You can see them pull up in front in the parking lot.- Usually in a later model/new Mercedes.
What's even weirder- is that > 95% of the time-
THEY HAVE MEDICAID!
It's all an illusion anyways, why should it matter?

They are usually nice, and most often speak English well.
When I'm treating a child for something- I can't help but wonder if one day they will take up arms against The USA, etc. I guess anyones kids could, and do, whether you're Muslum or not.

There are MANY things seriously screwed up in the USA atm.
It seems as though some people here think that fundamentally screwing up this bad is OK. They can still live, get into debt, etc.
No one wants to Rock the Boat, do they?

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/31/15 04:36 AM

You should buy a deactivated ICBM silo Todd. You can get it all fixed up, buy enough food, water and fuel to last 20 years, get moved in and close and seal the vault doors. That way you won't have to worry about Mooslim terrorist babies or anything else the good folks at Faux News and World Meth Daily slip into your mind.

You might also have a sit down with your local psychiatrist. Relate your thoughts about your patients to him/her. It might be time to move into some other field before your thoughts turn into actions.

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/31/15 04:55 AM

This should cheer you up Todd.

[b]Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife[/b]
Posted By: jkkartz1

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/31/15 09:35 PM

Todd,

If you suspect fraud, please contact the Medicaid administration. I am sure that they have a system for dealing with suspected abuse.

Or, could it be like my friend Heinz. An all around good fellow. A German Immigrant and American Citizen. He sells industrial woodworking equipment and is successful.

He would occasionally corner my Wife and I and speak of the evils of Obama and the liberal agenda.

While picking up my grandson up at our local Head Start program, I noticed him picking up his grandson in his Mercedes ML350.
Posted By: jkkartz1

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 05/31/15 10:25 PM

And Todd, I hope that you will come to the F18 America's here in my home waters. I will gladly help you haul your beach wheels forth and back.

http://www.charlotteharborregatta.com/
Posted By: jollyrodgers

Re: Are you Muslum? Yet? - 06/01/15 08:19 PM

Notice how the link about the federal reserve is .gov, and they call it federal reserve system. Probably no one owns the system, but the bank is privately owned. As are all the central banks of the world from what i can discern.
If i'm wrong and the national debt is owed to the US government then there is nothing to worry about.
Explain that to Iceland. They are starting a dialogue about the scam that is fractional reserve banking now that they have jailed some bankers.

Maybe it is just coincidence that these little nation states like washington dc and the city of london exist, and seem to wield quite a lot of power. Also a coincidence that the UN publishing house was called lucifer publishing.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums