Catsailor.com

Kelly Park River Regatta Video

Posted By: David Ingram

Kelly Park River Regatta Video - 05/28/15 02:13 PM

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/tB39IvixSU8[/video]
Posted By: ThunderMuffin

Re: Kelly Park River Regatta Video - 05/28/15 02:33 PM

Great video Dave!

Was the camera gimbaled? Great steady shots from a boat that looks like it was pitching quite a bit.

Miss you guys down there!
Posted By: David Ingram

Re: Kelly Park River Regatta Video - 05/28/15 03:27 PM

My brother made the video and I'm pretty sure he used his phone. He was texting me clips all weekend... you know how brothers are... "hey dickhead this is what you're missing"

Re: Kelly Park River Regatta Video - 05/29/15 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by David Ingram
My brother made the video and I'm pretty sure he used his phone. He was texting me clips all weekend... you know how brothers are... "hey dickhead this is what you're missing"

Sadly, I don't have a brother. I just have Trey - who just sends me big fish pictures now :P

Mad skills to keep the video that stable.
Posted By: waterbug_wpb

Re: Kelly Park River Regatta Video - 05/29/15 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by ThunderMuffin

Sadly, I don't have a brother. I just have Trey - who just sends me big fish pictures now :P

I'd bet there's an app that perhaps lines up the horizon and steadies the image by cropping the top/bottom as needed?

And how is ole' lunch trey doing these days?

Re: Kelly Park River Regatta Video - 05/29/15 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb
Originally Posted by ThunderMuffin

I'd bet there's an app that perhaps lines up the horizon and steadies the image by cropping the top/bottom as needed?

And how is ole' lunch trey doing these days?

Definitely motion stabilized - you can tell with the video frame rate change when there's a lot of motion - but its still pretty good smile

Trey's great! Married last year to a wonderful girl - just got a dog smile He actually just bought the ole blue wombat for putzing around Charleston Harbor when he gets bored hooking fish offshore :P
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums