Catsailor.com

Rick White Sailing Seminar Series DVD...

Posted By: Ghost

Rick White Sailing Seminar Series DVD... - 02/05/17 04:43 AM

I have been trying to buy a copy of Rick Whites Sailing Seminar Series on DVD and cannot find it anywhere. The DVD has all 5 of the Hobie Catmaran seminars. If somebody knows where I can purchase one, let me know! If not, and you have a copy, let me know if I can rent it from you- I really want to get this information.
Posted By: David Parker

Re: Rick White Sailing Seminar Series DVD... - 02/05/17 07:15 PM

Rick's Online Marine Store on this website would be the expedcted source of his DVDs. However, the store says, "The store is down for maintenance at this time." Does anyone know if this is permanent?

The Rick White’s Sailing Seminar Series DVD is still listed as available from Murrays.

Murrays Rick White DVD
Posted By: Ghost

Re: Rick White Sailing Seminar Series DVD... - 02/05/17 09:10 PM

Doesn't look like Online Marine Store is coming back... it has been down for some time. I called Murrays and it is no longer in stock... they do not know if it will be back in stock. I've emailed and called every place I could find using Google and found nothing.
Posted By: Jeff Peterson

Re: Rick White Sailing Seminar Series DVD... - 02/11/17 08:35 PM

...to the top.
Posted By: inter17number217

Re: Rick White Sailing Seminar Series DVD... - 02/12/17 03:38 AM

Ghost, please check your pm for further discussion.
It's under "my stuff->messages"
Hopefully, Mary is able to restock Murrays.
If not, then that will be an interesting discussion.
Posted By: David Parker

Re: Rick White Sailing Seminar Series DVD... - 07/17/17 06:09 PM

Murrays Rick White DVD

Rick's DVD of his sailing seminar is once again available from Murrays. I just got one.

I have a beginner friend to whom I'm going to lend this DVD. As I watch it I am amazed that every single line Rick says has weight and value. Much of the basics seems obvious to me now but when I think about how important each little thing is and how painful each thing was to learn the hard way I see how valuable this DVD might be.

That is, only if my friend listens. Which he won't since he rented an H16 at Club Med ten years ago and knows everything already.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums