Catsailor.com

Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500

Posted By: mikekrantz

Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500 - 04/20/05 06:37 PM

I'd like to congratulate Carl Roberts (multiple Worrell and Tybee veteran), and Jake Kohl (also a Tybee veteran) as being selected to join the SailMax.biz team. Look for Mike Krantz and David Lennard racing SailMax.biz I and Carl and Jake on SailMax.biz II. We still have an opening for another ground crew member. If you are interested in getting a behind the scenes look at what it takes to organize and maintain the team during an endurance race at this level. Drop me a note. No pay, but free food, a place to sleep, a different beach view every day....

mike@sailmax.biz

Attached picture 48167-Sailmax logo small.gif
Posted By: windyhill

Re: Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500 - 04/21/05 12:30 AM

Carl & Jake,

Welcome aboard fellas! It's gonna be a great week.

Mike, it's great to have you back at the Tybee this year. Thank you kindly for helping out with the charter boat.

See you in Hollywood.

Frank Moore (crew)/Michael Ferrara (skipper)
Windy Hill (I-20)
Posted By: Brian_Mc

Re: Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500 - 04/21/05 03:22 AM

Wow! Way to go Jake! I can't wait to follow this one! Best of luck to you and Carl! P.S. Nice work just getting to the Alter Cup! There was some good competition there!
Posted By: Jake

Re: Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500 - 04/21/05 11:50 PM

Thanks Brian. I had really planned to sit this one out this year but the opportunity to sail with Carl and for Sailmax.biz was one I couldn't refuse. It also looks like Bonnie will be coming along to keep the photos and stories flowing on the Sailmax.biz site all day long live from the site....so stay tuned!
Posted By: MauganN20

Re: Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500 - 04/22/05 02:57 PM

You're lucky that Bonnie is doing that for you! Kate told me to "G-T-H" when I asked her if she could update our website :P
Posted By: Brian_Mc

Re: Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500 - 04/23/05 05:40 PM

Jake, I don't know Carl, but certainly know some of his sailing history from his past campaigns. You guys could do very well! I will look forward to Bonnie's reports! Maybe you can keep an eye on the two yutes, Tad and Trey for us. All the best, Brian
Posted By: MauganN20

Re: Team selected for free charter boat and Tybee 500 - 04/25/05 07:17 PM

Yes, please look after me and Jimmy Buffet's long lost son

http://www.ncsailing.org/albums/album31/IMG_1602.sized.jpg

(this is what I almost missed Bare What You Dare for :P )

© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums