New web site for AHPC

Posted By: ejpoulsen

New web site for AHPC - 09/02/05 05:40 AM

http://www.ahpc.com.au/home.htm

Capricorn info looks great.

Taipan 4.9 w/spinnaker called the "Hunter" version
Posted By: JenniferL

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/02/05 10:02 AM

It's too bad that AHPC does a poor job marketing their boats here in the United States. The Taipan 4.9 is such a great boat.

Jennifer
Taipan 4.9 #262
Posted By: CraigO

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/03/05 12:02 PM

Jim Boyer and his Daughter spent at least one summer traversing the East Coast with a couple of boats and went to numerous regattas to promote his boats.
The Problem became exchange rates and poor dealer support, or no support with the exception of Guck. I think most of us would love to own a AHPC boat due to the quality.
Posted By: ejpoulsen

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/05/05 05:12 AM

If the exchange rates gets back to where it was 4 years ago, the Capricorn could explode into the F18 scene here...but it would certainly require at least 2-3 dealers here (none listed in the US on the web site). Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing more Taipans around!

Attached picture 56797-Picture 003 cropped.JPG
Posted By: Robi

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/05/05 05:52 AM

Nice decal Eric!
Posted By: Stewart

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/05/05 04:11 PM

Is the Tiapan "hunter" F16 compliant?
Posted By: Wouter

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/05/05 04:39 PM

I contacted AHPC about that and I spoke to Darryl Barrett. The reply I got back supports the compliance of the hunter version with the F16 class rules.

Wouter

Chairman F16 class
Posted By: Jake

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/05/05 06:32 PM

I don't think we're too far away from getting a few Capricorns here in the U.S. Your right - the problem is that there is no dealer support at the moment.
Posted By: bullswan

Re: New web site for AHPC - 09/05/05 07:44 PM

The website has testimonials section and one of the people quoted is W. Rodriquez from Norfolk-Virgina Beach. How would he have got one? Shipped it over? That must be fantastically expensive.
Greg
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums