Catsailor.com

Cool little gadgets for Christmas List?

Posted By: MauganN20

Cool little gadgets for Christmas List? - 11/24/05 03:17 PM

Since almost every single "what are you asking for for the holidays?" thread immediately degenerates to "this " I'm going to qualify this thread by excluding boats and/or anything that required a title

I asked for a Gill jumbo wet-dry regatta bag. Seems perfect since invariably, the back of my hot little 2 door SUV fills up with the various bits of sailing gear required for each regatta. I'd like to be able to contain it to a single piece of kit. Plus the dry/wet separator is a plus for us cat sailors!

Also thinking about asking for Bluecharts. Not quite sure what I need to buy/ask for to get the system working the way I want. Do I need to buy Bluecharts AND mapsource AND unlock regions for Bluecharts? *sigh*

New trapeze harness is on the list as well. I think the butt in mine is coming apart at the seams, litterally.

Need new ideas!
Posted By: Jalani

Re: Cool little gadgets for Christmas List? - 11/24/05 03:29 PM

Oh great Poo-bah,

Is it the butt IN your harness that is coming apart at the seams or the harness itself?

I've shortlisted a new pair of Crewsaver boots and a new spinnaker on my wishlist...
Posted By: H17cat

Re: Cool little gadgets for Christmas List? - 11/25/05 06:48 PM

Maybe a new Main Sail for my H-17, if Santa brings the Worlds to USA in 2006.
Posted By: PTP

Re: Cool little gadgets for Christmas List? - 11/25/05 07:37 PM

well, it isn't a gadget,,, but how about to not have something break/ding the fiberglass/tear the new spin next time I go sailing?
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums