Catsailor.com

Eigenbaum 38? Know anything about it?

Posted By: Sycho15

Eigenbaum 38? Know anything about it? - 07/22/06 09:07 PM

I'm looking for any and all information on Eigenbaum Catamarans in general, or the 1988 38' Catamaran pictured below in specific:

[Linked Image]

Re: Eigenbaum 38? Know anything about it? - 07/25/06 01:50 PM

OK, I finally found some information on this boat and figured I'd post it in case some of you come across one yourselves some day.

Mr. Eigenbaum built ~30 boats in northern FL. This one in particular was built in wood/epoxy composite.

It is 38' long, 23' wide, and has an 18" draft. The open bridge-deck has an underbelly clearance of ~3' to 3.5' to the water. There is one dagger-board in the port hull.

Accomodations are a double, with head and sink, in each hull. Electronics and Nav to port and Galley to starboard
Posted By: David Parker

Re: Eigenbaum 38? Know anything about it? - 07/25/06 02:02 PM

How much are they asking for something like this?

Re: Eigenbaum 38? Know anything about it? - 07/25/06 06:57 PM

I'm not sure I can/should post information like that on this forum as the boat is not advertised with Catamaran Sailor magazine. It's not mine, but I'd need a go-ahead from Rick or Mary before I'd post that type of information. I've called the owner and gotten all the information on it, whats new, what needs work, etc.

I'm desperately trying to get out of debt and get a second job to replace the one I've lost so I can afford it.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums