Catsailor.com

Statue of Liberty with Team velocity

Posted By: BrianK

Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 08/17/06 01:56 AM

On the video player.. classic Trey.

http://www.catsailor.com/VideoPlayer.html
Posted By: Vinny_M

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 08/17/06 02:14 AM

God I wish I would have been able to make it that weekend for the race. Everyone i've talked to has said the same thing about it, that it was simply awesome and not a race to miss out on. Hats off to Team Velocity for the excellent video feed.
Posted By: Brian_Mc

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 08/17/06 02:22 AM

EXCELLENT! 'Bout time I got to see that video Trey! I'm hoping you'll post the story that goes with it...
Posted By: MauganN20

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 08/17/06 11:55 AM

Yeah, Trey likes to do his best "Xena: Warrior Princess" impression when the fat lady is warming up :P
Posted By: HobieZealot

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 08/18/06 01:24 AM

You so howly you don't even know you howly.
Posted By: hobie1616

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 08/18/06 02:49 AM

You so howly you don't even know you howly.
That would be "haole" brah.
Posted By: BrianK

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 09/15/06 06:14 PM

Velocity Sailing and the Staute of Liberty Race is this weeks Scuttlebutt Video of the Week!

VIDEO OF THE WEEK
This week’s video takes us to New York harbor, where we strap on our trapeze harness and hook-up for a ride on a Nacra 20 as it blasts past the Statue of Liberty. No shortage of hoots and hollers from the crew during this ride.
Also, if you have a video you like, please send us your suggestions for next week’s Video of the Week. Click here for this week’s video:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/#media
Posted By: MauganN20

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 09/16/06 12:12 PM

LOL

deer lord, my Xena-impersonating friend is famous.

Thanks BK
Posted By: AlanOSauras

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 09/16/06 02:09 PM

Hahahah, cool. Trey and I have found that singing to the boat always makes her go faster. However, in this case we didn't find it necessary. That was a fun ride.
Posted By: Brian_Mc

Re: Statue of Liberty with Team velocity - 09/16/06 02:18 PM

Brian, Thanks for promoting this little vid! It is very cool. I was wishing you could be up in Rhode Island this past week, as my Fleet hosted the H16 Nationals. There was a daily blog with reports coming in as they rounded the marks, and two days of great pics, but alas no video...Trey, I hope that some rainy day soon, you'll write your story of the race!
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums