Catsailor.com

Jazz Fest Regatta

Posted By: Acat230

Jazz Fest Regatta - 04/02/02 02:41 PM

Another shameless promotion for this first time event on May 4-5 at the Pontchartrain Yacht Club in Mandeville, LA.

Classes - A-Class, I-20, I-18, I-17, F-18, F-18HT, F-16, H-20, H-Tiger, H-Fox, P-19/P-19MX, Nacra 6.0/5.8/5.5 or any boat with a DPN of 70 or less.

*A beautiful sailing venue in open water with a quaint and historic waterfront background

*Excellent sailing conditions with east-southeast sea breezes in the 8-12 knot range being the most predominant pattern

*Secured front yard grass storage for your boat and trailer with access to a paved launch into a basin with ankle deep water for easy launch and retrieval

*Yacht club volunteers to store and retrieve your beach dollies at the launch ramp

*Beautiful Pontchartrain Yacht Club offering big shaded porches, swimming pool, and plenty of front yard for the kids

*Easy access (45 minutes) to New Orleans and the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival (the Jazz Festival will be on May 2-5)

*Spectator boats for friends and family

*Welcome party and early registration on May 3

*Cookout at the yacht club on May 4

*Unique awards tailored to the flavor of the Jazz Festival

For more information or to pre-register (no fee required) send your name and boat type to Bob Hodges at [email]bobh79@bellsouth.net.[/email]

Visit the regatta site at www.pontyc.org

Visit the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival at www.insideneworleans.com/partners/nojazzfest/.

Posted By: barbshort

Re: Jazz Fest Regatta - 04/02/02 10:24 PM

I've heard the mosquitos can be big enough to carry you off into the swamp. Can you confirm or deny those reports? [Linked Image]
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums