Catsailor.com

Standing Rigging for Infusions?

Posted By: Todd_Sails

Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/10/13 02:34 PM

I checked the online store here at Catsailor, and I checked Murrays Marine.

Neither site had the standing rigging for a Nacra F18 INfusion listed.

?? Where/ how can I get new pre made rigging?
Posted By: David Ingram

Re: Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/10/13 03:02 PM

You can use any wire and rigging company all they needs is measurements and fittings you want.

Matt makes his own rigging for the Falcons I'm sure he'd be happy to make you what you need.

Dave
Posted By: ksurfer2

Re: Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/10/13 03:03 PM

Do you have a rigging shop local? Bring them your old stuff and ask them to make a new, identical set. Should be no issue for any competent rigger to do. That is how I get all my replacement rigging.

Re: Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/10/13 03:48 PM

Thanks,

In the past on previous boats I've owned, I always had it custom made. I just figured that there were enough F18 infusions that they would also be available right off the shelf.

Kinda disappointed in a way that it's not available in standard stock lengths the way it came from the factory.
Posted By: Jeff.Dusek

Re: Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/10/13 03:51 PM

Did you check with Rick Bliss at New England Catamarans? He may very well have some in stock. I have an extra set of wire traps that I would gladly sell cheap.

Re: Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/10/13 04:22 PM

Thanks Jeff, My traps are good, and I do have a spare older set of those that came with my INfusion.

The is a semi local guy that I think now does/owns the cathouse shop? I'll try and go thru him.
Shipping would cost a lot because of the weight, etc. I'm sure. I was ready to pay it, but the major online shops don't stock it/them.
Posted By: Jeff.Dusek

Re: Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/10/13 06:14 PM

Rick is a Nacra and Falcon dealer. He has a pretty good assortment of spares.

http://www.new-england-catamarans.com/
Posted By: samc99us

Re: Standing Rigging for Infusions? - 06/14/13 02:04 PM

Might want to consider adding hard points to your stays for board uphauls
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums