Catsailor.com

More Long Island Info

Posted By: Anonymous

More Long Island Info - 10/09/02 10:56 PM

I've recently moved up from my hobie 16 to a NACRA 5.8. I am sereously addicted now. I sail on the North Shore but am intersted in finding new places and people to sail with. If anyone needs a sailing partner I'm game. Also intersted in any clubs, web sites, events, or races on or close to Long Island NY.
Posted By: Ed Norris

Re: More Long Island Info - 10/10/02 02:00 AM

Hi, Bob,

First off, go to the "list of posts" for this forum, set the "Show threads from..." pull down to "show all threads" and seriously get caught up with us. You'll read about our hopes for Mast-up storage on the beach, some of our parties and events, to which you're cordially invited, btw... Everything I just typed to "Too new" goes for you too, Bob. Bring your cat down to Heckscher this weekend... come sail/race/socialize. We'll be watching the weather, and posting our plans here...

I haven't seen a 5.8 up close... I'm on a 5.0; there're four 5.5SL's, 3 or 4 5.0's, a 5.2 on the beach, along with a bunch of hobies and a couple tornados, prindles etc. Bring a friend or two from the North Shore, we'll show ya a good time!

© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums