Catsailor.com

Hobie 16 For Sale

Posted By: ChesapeakeCat

Hobie 16 For Sale - 03/16/04 03:35 AM

I have a Hobie 16 on a trailer on the Island that I have had for a few years and don't have time to use. This is an older boat - not sure of the year. It is complete and in sound condition but will need some TLC since it hasn't been used in two years. Last time I sailed it everything worked well. We were flying a hull, wearing wetsuites on a much too cold April day on the Great South Bay. I would rather see it sailing than going to one of the boat dealers that collect for charities. How does $350 sound?

I live in VA and race a cat on the Chesapeake (which is why I am selling) but the boat is in Massapequa at my parents. If you want details about the boat, call me at 703-960-7445. If you want to arrange a time to look at the boat, call 516-799-4715.

Phil
Posted By: Mcally

Re: Hobie 16 For Sale - 04/01/04 03:46 PM

Hi I was wondering if the your Hobie cat was still for sale?
I am acutly located in canada so I would like to know more about the boat thank you.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hobie 16 For Sale - 04/24/04 06:48 PM

I would also like to see the boat if it is for sale. I am located in New York, and would like to enter the hobbie and a nice inexpensive boat is just what I could afford right now.

Please contact me so I can see the boat. Thank you
Posted By: raceready

Re: Hobie 16 For Sale - 08/10/04 04:29 PM

Phil is your boat still for sale? I live on LI and am in the market for a used H16...
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums