Catsailor.com

Multihull Regatta

Posted By: Paul_Nardone

Multihull Regatta - 03/30/04 10:33 PM

Seawanhaka Corinthian Yacht Club on Oyster Bay, NY will be holding the White/Cayenne Regatta on June 5-6, 2004. We have gotten a "Open Catamaran" class start. All catamarans are invited, private boat ramp, beach, and mast-up storage.
Should be a lot of fun, Be there !!! $ 50 entry fee and I will buy you your first beer!!
Posted By: ccat

Re: Multihull Regatta - 04/02/04 09:48 PM

Paul, can you provide details? Nothing on the SCYC site. Some of us from Roton Point may be interested...

Re: Multihull Regatta - 04/07/04 12:00 PM

Hello -

We welcome you to our side of thhe Sound. It should be posted and I will check into it, but it will happen that weekend. The Cats can decide if we sail 1 or 2 days.

Paul Nardone
Posted By: Steven Bellavia

Re: Multihull Regatta - 04/07/04 01:10 PM

Hi,

I am planning to go. I'd like other Long Islander's to participate, so I will try to spread the word.

Steve
Hobie FX-1, sail#211

Re: Multihull Regatta - 04/07/04 10:12 PM

thanks steve, will wait for more details, does the club have a 16' wide ramp? moorings available for overnight? we could do 2 days, have a taxi boat to get to ct. overnight.

Re: Multihull Regatta - 04/09/04 11:41 AM

Hi -
The start will be in the vicinty of "32A" unless weather conditions prevail. We will have the information posted shortly on our web site "www.seawanhaka.org". In the meantime please e-mail me your e-addresses and I will keep you in the information loop. Moorings will be available overnight first reserved-first served, if you have a front hitch you might be able to make the left turn onto the ramp if your boat is not over thirty feet long. How big is it ?

pnardonejr@aol.com

Paul

Re: Multihull Regatta - 04/10/04 10:48 AM

Paul,
-Thanks for the info. I sail a C class, we have a couple of H-21s/I-20 that are interested. We can easily sail/tow to 32A, and might need to ramp/moor overnight. Pls keep us posted. kevsimmons@msn.com
Posted By: gregP19

Re: Multihull Regatta - 04/10/04 01:18 PM

I'm planning on making it out for the race. I'm from the north fork of LI. Please email me with any updates. Gildergove@optonline.net Thanks, Greg Gove
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums