Catsailor.com

Prindle 19

Posted By: Paul_Nardone

Prindle 19 - 07/12/05 09:21 PM

See Prindle 19 post below, I have lowered price to $ 3,200 due to buying a catamaran with a basement ( Tobago 35 ) [color:"red"] [/color]
Posted By: whr241

Re: Prindle 19 - 10/05/05 05:12 AM

Hi Paul : I have a P-18 with beautiful rainbow colored sails in Brooklyn NY . Do you want to swap your P19 for my P18? get back to me , Bill billsails@hotmail.com
Posted By: whr241

Re: Prindle 19 - 10/08/05 03:44 AM

Hi Paul : send me a few pix & describe what goes with the P-19. year of boat ,condition of hulls ,sails, etc.... I am interested because I have a buyer for my P18 .Where are you located ? I am in Brooklyn NY,sailing out of the Miramar Yacht Club in Sheepshead bay Brooklyn . Contact Billsails@hotmail.com
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Prindle 19 - 04/17/06 05:10 PM

Paul, I have a P-18 that I would relucantly get rid of. I did not sailed it last year and did some work on it. You will have to see it to evaluate it. The hulls are strong and do not leak. I have not seen more that a couple cups of water drain from the hulls. One problem is that the trampoline is gone(sun rot) so you will need a new one. I will e-mail you for contact info. To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing structurally wrong with it and it is a great boat to use, problem for me is the lack of use. The boat is located at the SHBCC for all to see. It is a 1984 P-18 with trailor. The boat has been de-rigged so that be another lesson you can teach them.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums