Catsailor.com

Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS

Posted By: Bob_Curry

Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/05/03 11:13 PM

Hey Y'all!!

If anyone needs to see pics of setups please email at [email]sailbobcat@aol.com.[/email] I have all my setups saved so I can send them to you. Even the type of mainsheet system for maximum rake! I keep the new boat set up in the side yard so if anyone has a special request I can take a pic of it!!. Sail draft/cambers are also available.

Bob
Posted By: jmhoying

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/06/03 02:44 AM

Bob,
Maybe you can upload the photos with captions to thebeachcats.com. That way, lots of sailors can benifit from your expertise. There is a folder called Beachcats Technical (Under Catamaran Pictures) that would be the ideal spot for them.
http://www.thebeachcats.com
Jack
Posted By: dannyb9

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/11/03 01:44 PM

thanks bob i'd like to see any info about setup for my h14, i tried to send you my address dannyb9@hotmail.com but the email didnt go through
Posted By: dannyb9

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/14/03 08:51 PM

hey thanks the link was great and makes me want to keep my 14, i almost sold it a month ago. i also have a 16, winter is coming so maybe i'll be singlehanding some after work that 14 is a sweet boat : )
Posted By: mmadge

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/14/03 10:52 PM

bob I also tried your e-mail and it would not go through.could you send me the pictures.themadges@shaw.ca
Thanks Mike
Posted By: yankyfan2O00

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/14/03 11:03 PM

ya your email doesnt work. CAn you please send them to me at [email]yankyfan2000@hotmail.com.[/email]
Thank you
Posted By: av8tor

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/15/03 02:09 AM

Take the . out of the email address (sailbobcat@aol.com) .

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but go to www.sunjammers.com and click on the Boat Tuning link at the bottom.

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/15/03 03:22 AM

I have to thank Brad at Sunjammers for adding everything to his website. www.sunjammers.com Click on the button "Boat Tuning".

Spread the good word!!

Bob
Posted By: yankyfan2O00

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/15/03 04:55 AM

woahh in the picture your shrouds are very lose when u turn them. Do you keep it like that when u sail?

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/15/03 10:01 AM

Yes. Welcome to sailing a 14!

Bob
Posted By: h17racer

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/15/03 08:32 PM

Hey Bob, how about any tips specific to the H14 turbo setup? Mast rake given a furling jib?

Sail fast, Tom G

Re: Mast Rake Line - BoomVang - Setups PICS - 10/15/03 10:01 PM

The mast rake will be around 10" in front of the rear beam using the plumb method.

Bob
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums