Catsailor.com

Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling?

Posted By: Cernicalo1

Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 10/01/05 06:45 PM

Hello everyone. Does anyone have Hobie 16 hulls, or hull, for sale. If you do, please reply to this thread or call me at 305 216 1649.

Thanks for the help.
Fernando Infante
Posted By: CatRon

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 10/03/05 12:33 PM

Where are you Fernando? I need a mast and there's a guy selling a H16 at our club here in Montreal. Hulls are orangy/red color. We might be able to make him a deal......

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 10/03/05 01:00 PM

Hello, and thanks for replying. I am actually in Miami Fl, which is kind of far from Montreal. I posted my original thread on all forums related to H16s just hoping to get someone in my vicinity. Still, let me know if I can help you get your mast.

If I can't get hulls for my boat, I will sell it in parts, but I don't think the mast that I have is worth shipping to Montreal.

Best regards,
Fernando
Posted By: fmens

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 10/03/05 11:25 PM

I am in need of rudder assy. and sails with boom. I was given a boat missing these things. So , If you end up parting out yours, please contact me.
Fred 508-432-6967

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 10/03/05 11:44 PM

Thanks for the reply. I will keep you in mind.
Also, if I do end up parting the boat, I would rather sell the parts in person in order to possibly avoid problems and shipping costs, althogh I trust it could be worked out otherwise. Are you located anywhere near south Florida?

Fernando.
Posted By: fmens

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 10/04/05 12:47 AM

I am in Mass. I am sure we can work out the shipping details, no problem.

Fred

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 10/28/05 01:05 AM

I decided sell my boat in parts, are you still interested in the sails? If so, I can send you pictures, and descriptions so you can make an offer.
Fernando.

Attached picture 60352-IM000659.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 11/01/05 06:31 AM

There are some for sale on Ebay. Think they are in Calf. If tht will help

Doug
Posted By: Ralph

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 11/06/05 02:59 AM

Hello CatRon, I noticed this thread re a mast and hulls and a H16 for sale. I've been known to sell masts (shipping to Fl would be about $70 USD)and currently have some extra H16 hulls. But what I'm interested in is the H16 that's for sale up there. Any details, pic's etc. I'm originally from Pierrefond, and need an excuse to return! Any info, email address appreciated. Are you looking for a mast? Let me know. Thx. Ralph / London, ON
Posted By: Karl_Brogger

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 11/07/05 02:38 AM

What does a used mast sell for roughly. I'm thinking of using old masts to build a new trailer out of. The aluminum tubing I've looked at is almost $15/ft.
Posted By: Jeff Peterson

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 11/07/05 06:42 AM

Masts were going for about $300, but with all the hurricanes lately, there could have been some shifts in the used parts market. As with all things Hobie, deals come to those, who are patient. The occational "clean-out the garage" giveaway appears.(But its always somewhere far away from me!)

Re: Help! Need Hobie 16 hulls. Anyone selling? - 11/07/05 07:41 AM

I have a mast that I can sell for far less than $ 300.00. I am in South Florida. Please contact me at [email]Infante_Fernando_ME@yahoo.com.[/email]
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums