Catsailor.com

Lots to talk about this weekend!

Posted By: Bob_Curry

Lots to talk about this weekend! - 04/07/04 12:21 PM

At the Spring Fever, The Formula 14 Class will attempt it's first major gathering!
There is a lot of discussion on the rules and I can't think of a better time then to set aside a morning or evening to get together to discuss some of the forum issues as a group. We are already feeling some growing pains and it is normal when trying to launch something of this nature. And let's keep this in mind, having fun. The restrictive classes caused this concept to take flight! With everyone's feedback and the power of the internet, we can achieve a lot of goals in a very short amount of time. We seem to be trying to run before we can walk.

I'll be out of town at the Spring Fever Thursday-Monday. Next week upon my return, I'll post the results of our discussion to the forum. Can someone write up a story for us? That would be grand!!

Thanks for all the input!

Bob Curry
Posted By: Jake

Re: Lots to talk about this weekend! - 04/07/04 12:37 PM

Bob,

How do I find the meeting? (follow the 14 footers on the water?). Shall we all meet at the tent 5 minutes before the skippers meeting on Friday to broadcast/discuss a meeting time?
Posted By: Dan Berger

Re: Lots to talk about this weekend! - 04/07/04 05:24 PM

I have a plan--Let's torch one of the Mysteres in the field between Nigel's and the campground. That way, it will act as a beacon!
Posted By: Sycho15

Re: Lots to talk about this weekend! - 04/07/04 09:12 PM

Dan! I just got offered a ride to Spring Fever by someone in my area! I know it's last-minute notice, but...any chance I can bum a H14T off you?

Unfortunately the person I'm riding with isn't towing a boat, so I can't bring that mast. I'll be up that way in June though!
Posted By: Bob_Curry

Re: Lots to talk about this weekend! - 04/08/04 12:00 AM

All,

I will arrive early Thurs afternoon. White Pontiac AZTEK w/white F14 in tow. Friday morning sounds good!

Bob
Posted By: Jake

Re: Lots to talk about this weekend! - 04/08/04 03:44 AM

I'll be in a smallish 23' RV with a 6.0 in tow...see me riding around on a red and fushia (I know...I know...but it was a deal!) Honda scooter.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums