Catsailor.com

Mystère Boat Manual

Posted By: Sly

Mystère Boat Manual - 03/01/07 01:34 AM

Is there anywhere online or in general where one can find a manual for a Mystere 5.5 (1995) or any Mystere manual in general? Did the boats even come with one at all? I’m just trying to do as much research on the boats/company as I can thanks.
Posted By: BobG

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/02/07 12:32 AM

Sly I do not think thier is an Operators Manual for these Mysteres.What do you need to know ?

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/02/07 01:29 AM

ohh...alright thanks. Nothing in paticular Bob. Just wanted to see if there was any information on how to rig it up and what rake to set the mast at and just little things.
Posted By: f16rick

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/04/07 02:41 AM

Sly, If you come over to EYC or the training at Belwood, there should be some Mystere or former owners aroung to help out.

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/04/07 04:06 AM

Thanks f16rick,

I'm just waiting for my insurance/registration paperwork to be completed and then im going to join EYC. I guess I’m just getting the winter sailing jitters....haha.

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/05/07 02:32 AM

Come out to the clubs winter seminars and meet a few other cat sailors, and forget about winter for an hour or so... You don't need to be a member to attend.
Check it out... http://www.cat-alist.com/notices/notices.shtml

Cheers
Posted By: Twister

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/05/07 02:55 PM

Hey Rick,
Did you get a Blade?
cheers
Ryan

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/05/07 10:33 PM

Ryan,
Yes I got a Blade, and can't wait to get its bottom wet!

Cheers!
Posted By: Twister

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/06/07 02:16 PM

Thats fantastic! They seem like a great boat. I cant wait to see it? Will you be bringing it to the Belwood weekend?
cheers
Ryan

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/09/07 01:54 AM

Ryan,
I plan on coming up to Belwood. I hope to have a bit of time on the boat prior to then! Im going to do Spring Fever for starters, then hopefully it warms up enough by late April to do some more training.

Cheers!

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/09/07 09:13 PM

Rick,

You wear a wetsuit or drysuit that early in the season?

Re: Mystère Boat Manual - 03/10/07 09:08 PM

Sly,

At Spring Fever, in Georgia, if it's nice you could get away with a bathing suit, but likely a wetsuit.

Usually some of the smaller, shallower lakes warm up enough for a wetsuit by early May up here. I'm hoping Belwood warms up, and West Lake is reputed to be warm enough by late April (according to Dave). But if it's real lumpy and a wet ride on lake ontario in early May, a wetsuit may not be enough. I also have a spray top I wear with a fleece under when it's still cool. Launching can numb the legs though.

I'm sure this is all listed in the Mystere manual!

Cheers
Rick
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums