Catsailor.com

Yachting Australia not interested

Posted By: Peter_Lyons

Yachting Australia not interested - 09/12/11 11:04 AM

I did the yachting Austrlia survey. They want to know about my keelboat sailing, my dinghy sailing, my trailable sailing, my windsurfing and my kiteboarding. For some reason there was no column for catamaran sailing!!!!! I think I might phone the number and ask tomorrow.
Posted By: Simon C

Re: Yachting Australia not interested - 09/13/11 01:46 AM

Good idea Peter, I sent this to their support email "I sail a lot! I race an off the beach Catamaran as do many sailors. There is no column for Catamarans so I cannot complete your survey. Suggest you add a column or you'll miss out on a lot of data. Regards"

Cheers,
Posted By: Peter_Lyons

Re: Yachting Australia not interested - 09/13/11 04:51 AM

I phoned the number and got an appology. Then they suggested I fill out the form as a keelboat. WotTF?

BTW. I filled out the survey as a dinghy as I figure this supports the guys at the club where I sail.
Posted By: MitchB

Re: Yachting Australia not interested - 09/13/11 11:59 AM

I noticed this as well Peter! I filled it all out using 'Dinghy' to cover my 'OTB' sailing.

Probably should have sent an email...
Posted By: dkd

Re: Yachting Australia not interested - 09/16/11 05:48 AM

Had not noticed anything there but usually look at the ISAF site as things happen there first, if they happen.

I will send them an email from the Association and see what they say.

David (National Secretary)
Salpicon de Resplandor, 1744
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Yachting Australia not interested - 09/18/11 08:45 AM

Hi all,

I filled it out as Dinghy also and mentioned I sailed a OTB Cat in one of the comments sections. But you are right it is not good enough.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums