Catsailor.com

Mosquito Clinic

Posted By: Helen (AHPC)

Mosquito Clinic - 06/27/12 01:07 AM

Hi all,

Bendigo Yacht Club is planning on running Specialized Class Specific Clinics during November 2012. The chief coach would be Greg Goodall.

They ran a 2 day "Master Class" clinic last year which was attended by many of their own club members plus a few from other clubs. This was very successful, and they are now are hoping to expand this service.

I am currently gauging the interest of having a 2 or 3 day "Mosquito" specific Clinic.

Looking forward to your comments,
Helen
Posted By: Learning to Fly...

Re: Mosquito Clinic - 07/07/12 11:36 AM

Helen,
I would be very interested in attending a Taipan clinic if it was held in early Nov or before.
Posted By: Schnoogie84

Re: Mosquito Clinic - 07/09/12 05:06 AM

Hi Helen,

I would be interested, depending on price and dates.
Posted By: Helen (AHPC)

Re: Mosquito Clinic - 07/10/12 11:56 PM

Send me a PM with your email address and I will ensure that you are kept up to date with any coaching plans.

It looks like we will be having at least 1 - 3 day Cat Camp in November.

Cheers
Helen
Posted By: Kryptonite

Re: Mosquito Clinic - 07/13/12 01:37 PM

i would be interested in this if there were a lot of focus on upwind and downwind strategies, learning how to pick shifts reading the wind etc, every time i go to a training event i find its always teaching to start and mark roundings and sailing the boat fast, and with different classes sailing i think the best way to get ur boat to go fast is to discuss with the top sailors of that class cause not all boats r sailed the same way
Posted By: Wannabe

Re: Mosquito Clinic - 08/08/12 03:39 PM

Hi Helen

Do you have an idea of how much it will cost as I would be interested in coming over for the weekend.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums