Catsailor.com

Bendigo Ice Breaker

Posted By: Anonymous

Bendigo Ice Breaker - 08/23/13 08:08 AM

Hi all,
been meaning to post this for a while, good news is that Nick B prompted me today. grin

Who's going to Bendigo Ice Breaker 21-22 September. I am planning to (warm up for Wildcat in NSW) Tim, Nick B and Mitch are possibles, yes thats right the uni boys may finaly have time to sail Mossies in their busy partying schedule shocked.

So who else? Allways plenty of Mossies, lets stir up all the sons of Mosquitos, with a good turn out.
Posted By: Nic M

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 08/23/13 11:28 AM

I should be there.....making up numbers!!!
Posted By: GarryJ

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 08/30/13 04:14 AM

The Bear from Lake Boga is planning on being there, warm up for the Gentlemans regatta in Geelong.
Posted By: mitchellsailor

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 08/30/13 03:46 PM

haha, Gary I am no chance! though I have been on the water the most of any winter in my life, and new top recorded speed of 34 knots laugh

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 08/31/13 09:32 AM

Hi Mitch,

Nick said you where possible that's all, sorry to hear you can't make it frown .

Only 34 knots, did that over 20 years ago on sailboards wink , sounds like you kite, like you sail Mossies cry.
Posted By: No Turbulence

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 09/09/13 05:55 AM

I might make the trip , subject to life not getting in the way!

Ross

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 09/16/13 09:44 AM

Hi all,
Thrice Bitten is loaded with Bite Me on Top. Be there Friday, ready for the Pub Friday night crazy
Garry if you leave Wednesday you might make it by then.
Posted By: Tim_Mozzie

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 09/17/13 07:20 AM

Garry if you leave Wednesday you might make it by then.

Hey, that's not fair on the Prado!
He could probably leave on Thursday and still make it wink

(says the driver of the 19yo 4Runner....)

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 09/17/13 08:18 AM

Not talking about the Prado, just the speed of the driver wink

Re: Bendigo Ice Breaker - 09/23/13 10:39 AM

Well despite the lack of faith showed by some (who shall remain nameless) Eppaloch turned on wind for both days, gusty and shifty as expected, but enough to trapeze for some of most races and get you flying down wind. Invitation race Sat morn, 3 races Sat aft, 2 races Sun morn. A full on weekend of sailing, with lots of opportunities to pass A class cats and great local hospitality, what more could you ask for? wink
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums