Catsailor.com

Bendigo this Saturday

Posted By: Beckit 1824

Bendigo this Saturday - 08/26/13 11:34 PM

Hello Gents,
For anyone interested a few of us are going to Bendigo this Saturday to sail. Race starts at 1300 and you will get to see me using my kite for the first time which should be amusing- or catastrophic.

TIme to kick off the winter time blues before I head to Newcastle. I noticed it is 26 degrees there today.

Luke
Posted By: Simon C

Re: Bendigo this Saturday - 08/27/13 12:50 AM

Seeing as I've taken measurements of your set up I might wait to see if people are amused or horrified prior to giving mine a run shocked

Still got a bit to do on mine.

Have fun grin
Posted By: Nic M

Re: Bendigo this Saturday - 08/27/13 09:35 AM

Going to take the Mossie rather than the Laser....and try out the new sail

Re: Bendigo this Saturday - 08/27/13 10:11 AM

Thank god Nick, I would have nearly have had to disown you.

Re: Bendigo this Saturday - 08/28/13 10:31 PM

Simon,
Gordon and I hoisted the kite yesterday and it appeared all good apart from bunching at the beam. A length of PVC will hopefully alleviate that.

Luke
Posted By: Simon C

Re: Bendigo this Saturday - 08/29/13 01:39 AM

I'm hoping to get it all set up on Saturday..... review, and then spend Sunday redoing the ****! Make sure you post a happy snap of the maiden kite voyage.

Cheers

Re: Bendigo this Saturday - 08/29/13 11:36 AM

Got the new chute mouth and bridle in the mail today from Matt and put it all together. Spent the day perfecting Gordons A class trailer to also carry a mossie and I think we are right to go.

Forecast of 11 knots from the North, so should be a good day - just to make you jealous.

Luke
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums