Catsailor.com

carnt email the assocation

Posted By: michael_beck

carnt email the assocation - 05/11/15 07:35 AM

i been trying to email the mosquito assocation to let them no that bought a new mozzie as i reg at the state titals at bendigo but every time i try to email them it comes back as failure dont know why who else can i contact thanx michael beck
Posted By: Matt_Stone

Re: carnt email the assocation - 05/13/15 03:22 AM

Tim Shepard is the web man and register the boats on the web.

Matt
Posted By: Peter_Foulsum

Re: carnt email the assocation - 05/19/15 11:25 AM

Hi Michael,

You already have 2 Mozzies listed in the register which has the link provided below. cool

http://www.theracingcat.com/uploads/register0415.pdf

If you have changed any details please let me know as a reply to this thread.

Regards,

Peter
Posted By: michael_beck

Re: carnt email the assocation - 05/31/15 11:31 PM

hello peter its michael beck egailbur sail number 1455 is from yarrawonga not bendigo it wont be sailed again as i now have better boat fiberglass hulls wooden decks is called mozzie fever
egalibur is for sail but might be scapped unless someone wants it for parts or wants to do it up it has heaps of good parts on it if know of any one intrested let me know thanx michael beck thanx peter
Posted By: Esho

Re: carnt email the assocation - 06/16/15 04:30 AM

hello Peter i would like to update
My name is Stephen Eshman i have just bought JUST DO IT sail # 1732
Re named NINE LIVES on the 16/06/2015 it will be sailed out of Adelaide sailing Club South Australia
Posted By: Greg/Debra

Re: carnt email the assocation - 06/16/15 09:17 AM

That will make two, Mossie 1766 is also 9 Lives.

Mind you there are three Mossies named Atreus and a fourth that used to be named Atreus.
Posted By: Hack

Re: carnt email the assocation - 06/16/15 09:35 AM

Hi Esho,

The current '9 Lives' #1766, is currently sailing out of Pt Vincent. While you're entitled to whatever name you like, it could get confusing at interclub events/state titles etc. Do you have a plan b as far as boat names go? Is it formally re-registered yet at MCASA?

Welcome to the fleet by the way, hope you get to make it to Pt Vincent at some stage!

Posted By: Sixth Element

Re: carnt email the assocation - 06/16/15 01:33 PM

rule 2.1 states that no two boats in the same state should have the same name.
Posted By: Greg/Debra

Re: carnt email the assocation - 06/18/15 12:41 AM

Good thing we're in NSW then. Not much chance of having two Mossies with the same name when there are only three sailing state-wide.

Philip P keeps building beautiful plywood boats and he names them all Aldebaran but he appends the names with a roman numeral IV, V, VI etc. That is one way to deal with the naming restriction.

Re: carnt email the assocation - 06/18/15 04:05 AM

I dont want to tread on anyone toes so i will just pick another name. I have one in mind just got to get it passed by the crew first.

Re: carnt email the assocation - 09/08/15 05:17 AM

Hi All Please update my details as someone already had the name i was after
So 1732 will be called SLIPKNOT (if no one has that)
Cheers Stephen Eshman
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums