Catsailor.com

Tabby plans

Posted By: Gato

Tabby plans - 11/06/11 06:28 AM

I get a lot of questions about the plans for the Tabby. As the plans are not mine to give away we would need to find a solution for those who wants them can get them. There is also the fact that they are not complete as they are based on the DS12, and something would have to be done about that.

It would maybe also be good to make some kind of building instructions (downlodabel) for all the F12:s. If needed I would be glad to participate.

Posted By: Luiz

Re: Tabby plans - 11/07/11 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gato
I get a lot of questions about the plans for the Tabby. As the plans are not mine to give away we would need to find a solution for those who wants them can get them. There is also the fact that they are not complete as they are based on the DS12, and something would have to be done about that.
It would maybe also be good to make some kind of building instructions (downlodabel) for all the F12:s. If needed I would be glad to participate.

Regarding the building instructions, the pictures in your website are worth a thousand words, while RG or someone else posted here the pictures for construction of the Vudu in foam sandwich.
Posted By: Dewey

Re: Tabby plans - 12/26/11 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gato

I think the mold station templates would be the most important part.
Posted By: NickoPen

Re: Tabby plans - 12/31/11 12:41 PM

I've emailed the designer and pointed him to this thread.
Posted By: Gato

Re: Tabby plans - 01/01/12 02:09 PM

I've sent the plans to ncik by mail.
Posted By: Dewey

Re: Tabby plans - 01/01/12 09:31 PM

Cool.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums