Catsailor.com

F17 Southern Get-Together

Posted By: Bob_Curry

F17 Southern Get-Together - 02/27/09 02:51 PM

Hey you southern guys!

How about we have a sail at the FWYC on Saturday, March 7th? The weather looks fantastic and we can probably get a few marks out and have some fun. I know of 2 boats already in. How about you guys with boats in Miss?? Let me know.

Bob wink
Posted By: Wing nut

Re: F17 Southern Get-Together - 02/27/09 03:09 PM

Right on! I'll be there and I will see if Ken want's to come. Wish I could make for the ice pick this weekend but looks like you guys will be trying to dodge some weather anyway. I have only been sailing three time since I got my boat (thanks to the weather) and have a LOT to learn. The learning curve is much steeper from a TheMightyHobie18 to F17 than I ever imagined.
Posted By: Strategery

Re: F17 Southern Get-Together - 03/02/09 04:18 PM

Guys, I'll try, but blew out my knee this weekend. Going to Ortho doc today to see what they think, but not likely.
Posted By: PTP

Re: F17 Southern Get-Together - 03/03/09 12:22 AM

thats not cool!
hopefully it is just sprain and nothing more...
Posted By: Strategery

Re: F17 Southern Get-Together - 03/05/09 09:45 PM

Ah...crap. ACL and MCL tears. That said, working therapy hard, and if I can't get the OK to race, I'm going to have Brian Harrison sail in my place. Brian is a local sailor and recently launched Gulf Sails - formerly and A-Cat guy, he'll be fun to race against.

Still planning on being there - either on the water racing (if a miracle) or RC or just chasing you around on a powerboat. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums