Catsailor.com

One that I know of...

Posted By: mattaipan

One that I know of... - 12/24/07 09:07 AM

Just been talking or typing to a friend that was building their Taipan at the same time as I was, but I found a bit more time than he did recently, and hes not yet finished.

Anywho, I emailed him this afternoon to wish all the best for Christmas and New Year, and he provided a link to some photos of a boat he has just bought.

A new Viper, Greg Goodall will be delivering it soon and spending some time with him to get sorted out. He is by the way based in Melbourne.

Regards
Posted By: Rolf_Nilsen

Re: One that I know of... - 12/24/07 09:36 AM

But Matt, what is to happen with the unfinished Taipan?

Great that Greg see some Viper sales! Hope the F-16 class gets a boost from it in Australia.

Re: One that I know of... - 12/24/07 10:02 AM

Hi Rolf

He says he will still work to finish it, to be ready for the Taipan State Titles, but I'll just have to see I guess.
Hes close to finishing building, so I'm sure that he'll not abandon the build, but it might be for sale soon after.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: One that I know of... - 12/24/07 04:05 PM

he provided a link to some photos of a boat he has just bought.

Can you share the link Matt?

Re: One that I know of... - 12/24/07 09:09 PM

It just takes you to the AHPC website, which are still the altered Capricorn photos. But he has attached some real photos as well, I'll work on getting them here later. I have one excited child here at the moment, because the fat man visited last night bearing gifts, and another child which as far as he is concerned is no different to yesterday (a bit young to understand).
Posted By: ratherbsailing

Re: One that I know of... - 12/24/07 10:03 PM

The second Viper is coming to Adelaide if that one has been delivered I hope the second one has also been delivered. The Owner is sailing Sydney to Hobart will try to contact to find out.

Re: One that I know of... - 12/25/07 12:24 AM

No hasn't been delivered yet, was going to be the weekend just gone, but is now early in January.

Re: One that I know of... - 12/25/07 10:46 AM

These photos are here somewhere I'm sure, but I'll post anyway.

Attached picture 128670-P9230221.JPG.jpg

Re: One that I know of... - 12/25/07 10:48 AM

Another

Attached picture 128671-P9230268.JPG.jpg

Re: One that I know of... - 12/25/07 10:49 AM

One More

Attached picture 128672-P9230237.JPG.jpg
Posted By: Phile

Re: One that I know of... - 12/25/07 12:11 PM

Danny